Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Terminal to los angeles
I i am flying from manchester to los angeles. Which [more]Eishields 12/08/2016
Manchester Airport ( MAN ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Manchester International Airport has three passenger terminals: T1, T2 & T3; Terminal 2 is connected to Terminal 1 by an elevated Skylink walkway; while T3 is accessible by foot or via shuttle bus. (For Satellite Navigation: T1 - M90 3PY; T2 - M90 4ZY; T3 - M90 3NZ.). Each Terminal is signposted with a color-code - T1 is green; T2 is red, T3 is purple.
- Rental car agencies are located at the Car Rental Village on Ringway Road - right behind long-term carpark T1/T3 - served by special airport buses.
- ‘The Station’ for bus & train connections can be reached via Skylink walkway from the upper level of Terminals 1 & 2 and has offices of 4M and National Identity Service Customer Center.
- For Express Check-in, look for the colorful kiosks in all passenger terminals, at T2’s short-stay carparks, at Premier Park & at The Station. Make sure you check with your airline for eligibility. You then identify yourself by entering passport, credit card or e-ticket number; then confirm booking, print & collect boarding card; with no bags to check, go straight to security; otherwise first drop off your luggage at one of the special bag drop desks – follow signs next to kiosk.
- 'Changing Places' airport facilities are available in all three terminals.
- Connecting to other Flights: Allow plenty of time between connecting flights, particularly if your luggage has not been checked through to your final destination. If you connect from an international flight to a UK flight, you must pass through passport control on arrival. If you connect from a UK flight to an international flight, you must pass through special immigration control points and may be asked to present your passport.
The pay-in Escape Lounge, available at all three terminals (tel. +44 (0) 0871 200 4450) is a previous winner among 600 lounges worldwide in the 'Best Staff' category.
Terminal 1 - a four-level, multi-purpose building - is the Airport's 'flagship terminal at the northern gateway'. Food & drink options are available at pre- and post-security areas, while there is a large selection of retail stores and duty-free shops.
The Ground Level's check-in area has check-in desks and ticketing desks for Lufthansa, Servisair & Jet2.com, with an Information desk, assistance point and prayer room. The new security area, able to handle 800 passengers/hr, serves passengers using ground level check-in.
Level 1 - the Main check-in level has check-in desks 1-30, 31-59 & 60-78. After security check you reach the Information desk and get to the departures lounge. Also in this area, an elevator close to check-in desks 60-78 takes you to T3; while stairs & elevator take you down to check-in desks 80-108, and separate access points to gates 20, to gates 21-32 and to gates 1-15. Services include shops and food & drink establishments, internet desks, ATM cash machine.
The Departure level offers a wide choice of concessions, cashpoint, Info points, Premium Lounge & Airline Customer Service desk, with access to gates 1-15 & 21-32 on opposite sides (with connection to gate 20).
The Arrivals Level has a baggage claim area, Information desk, Assistance Point, ‘Onward Travel’ desks, a few shops and food & drink establishments, ATM cash machine, internet desks, lost property, left luggage, and a carpark paystation.
Terminal 2 has two levels . Passengers check-in on the ground level and go through security check on the upper level. Therafter they may explore a range of high-street brand shops and then proceed to the boarding area and their departure gate.
The Departures Level has check-in desks 1-73 on 4 check-in islands, three airline information desks, access to gates 210-200 & 300 (at left), and to gates 211-215 (at right) a number of shops, food & drink establishments, ATM cash machines, childrens play area, internet desks and carpark paystations.
The Arrivals Level houses a baggage reclaim hall, an Information desk, assistance point, lost property & left luggage, prayer room, some shops & snack & coffee offers, PCS Airport Transfer desk, carpark paystation, and rental car desk.
Terminal 3 has two levels:
The Departures Level has check-in desks Zone C 11-22 and Zone B 23-36; five ticketing desks, customer service desk, assistance, reception & assembly points for disabled passengers; new Escape Lounge, BMI Executive lounge, and access to Flybe & BA Executive lounges, ATM machine, internet desks, and a few shops and food & drink establishments, and separate accesses to gate 141, gates 51-56 & 50-44 on opposite sides, and to gates 142-150 (at right near Costa Coffee). Gates 1-19 can be reached by stairs or lift.
In Jan. 2016 the shared-use passenger lounge opened.
The Arrivals level has a baggage claim area, Information desk and assistance point, internet desks & ATM machine, a few shops and food & drink. Transportation services at T3 include taxis, limos (PCS), carpark buses to APH, Budget, Flight Shuttle Sevices, Purple Parking, & Securepark, airport carpark shuttles, hotel shuttles and rental cars. NOTE: T3's new baggage carousel was completed in late October 2016.