Pensacola International (PNS) Airport
Pensacola International PNS Airport Overview
Pensacola International Airport PNS - which had just changed its name from Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport - serves the extreme western portion of the Florida Panhandle. It provides easy access to the area’s numerous beaches, the National Museum of Naval Aviation and many other historical and natural attractions.
PNS Airport is only 3 miles northeast of the central business district of Pensacola, and is easily accessible by state Hwys 98 & 29, as well as by Interstate 10.
With an estimated 1.5 million passengers a year, Pensacola International Airport is served by several major airlines and their affiliated regional jet services, offering nonstop flights to some U.S. hubs, with worldwide connections.
NOTE: A new Preferred Access Lane is intended for expedited route to the front of the checkpoint queue.
The new on-Airport Hyatt Place Hotel with 127 rooms connects directly to the passenger terminal.
Pensacola International Airport has one passenger terminal.
Pensacola International PNS Airport Update History
- PNS Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- PNS Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- PNS Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- PNS Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- PNS Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- PNS GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- PNS Email - Oct 6, 2013
- PNS Official Website Links - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Persons With Disabilities - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Pets - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Security - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Mail Center - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Lost Found - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Internet - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Guest Services - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Carts Skycap - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Business Services - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Banking ATM - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Baggage Claim - Sep 11, 2013
- PNS Parking On site - Jul 27, 2013
- PNS Airlines Served - Jun 20, 2013
PNS AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
PNS Delays: 15 mins or less.