Wellington (WLG) Airport
Wellington WLG Airport Overview
WLG Airport is located in Rongotai, at the southern tip on the North Island, 7 km southeast of central Wellington, and accessible from the city by State Highway 1 via the Mount Victoria Tunnel on Calabar Road.
With a medium-sized runway and a yearly passenger count of about 5.5M, Wellington International is served at present by Air New Zealand,and other airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
Wellington International has one passenger terminal.
Parking at Wellington International:
1. Premium and Valet parking offers covered parking on the ground level closest to the terminal with added security.
2. The Terminal parking lot is adjacent to the passenger teminal and has 2 entries, one to the north and one to the south.
3. The Long-Term parking lot's entry is via Flight Drive at the southern end of he Airport, open 24/7 with free shuttle service.
Present and future Airport Developments: Extension of the Teminal by 35 meters to the south is to provide more lounge space, added amenities, and a fourth baggage carousel. Work is to be completed by 2015.
Stewart Duff Drive
Rongatai, North Island
- Website for Wellington: http://www.wellingtonairport.co.nz/
- Contact: http://www.wellingtonairport.co.nz/contact/feedback/
- Phone: +64 4 385 5100 / fax 5139