Little Rock National (LIT) Airport
Little Rock National LIT Airport Overview
Little Rock Clinton National Airport LIT (recently renamed in honor of Bill & Hillary Clinton) serves much of the State of Arkansas and some of the neighboring states.
The Airport is only seven miles southeast of downtown Little Rock, the State’s capital - off Interstate Hwy. 440.
Counting about 2.4 million passengers annually, Little Rock National Airport is served by major U.S. airlines and their affiliates, offering direct flights to major U.S. cities with convenient connections.
A centralized curbside baggage check-in station is available for passengers on American, Delta and Southwest Airlines. Passengers on other airlines must check their baggage at ticket counters.
Little Rock National Airport has one passenger terminal.
Future Airport Developments: While the Phase 1 project of the 2020 Vision Plan has been completed, Phase 2 work has started & includes a new terminal commons, a new concourse with 16 gates, new baggage claim area, a facility for international arrivals, parking & inbound roadway improvements. No time table is yet available.
Little Rock National LIT Airport Update History
- LIT Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- LIT Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- LIT Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- LIT Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- LIT Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- LIT Mail Center - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Official Website Links - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Persons With Disabilities - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Security - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Pets - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Lost Found - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Internet - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Guest Services - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Emergency - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Carts Skycap - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Business Services - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Banking ATM - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Baggage Claim - Sep 9, 2013
- LIT Parking On site - Jul 25, 2013
- LIT Airlines Served - Jun 13, 2013