Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Akron Canton Regional Airport ( CAK ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The meeter & greeters lounge near the Information desk offers food, gifts & bar; while the ticketing wing leads to security check, the Atrium and gate areas:
gates 1 & 2 are to the right of the Atrium (next to Cinnabon & Marketplace);
gates 3 - 7 are to the north of the Atrium,
gates 8 - 11 are to the left of the Atrium, via escalator / elevator one level up.
Recent Airport improvements include a new entrance road & loop with commercial lanes, LED lighting, new entrance & exit plazas, a new Rental Car Lot for 8 rental car agencies - three times larger in size and directly across from the terminal, and by Nov. 2016 a 240-space covered parking lot.
Airlines presently serving the Airport: NOTE: American, Delta, & United allow you to use your mobile device to display your boarding pass at check-in, at TSA security checkpoint, and to board your plane. (Allegiant no longer serves the Airport).
- American AA, tel. 800-433-7300
- Delta DL tel. 800-455-2720
- Southwest SW, tel. 800-435-9792
- Spirit NK, tel. 801-401-2222
- United UA, tel. tel. 800-864-8331
Currently Active Projects (some may already be completed):
- Expansion of parking lots by nearly 1,000 spaces;
- upgrades to the ticketing wing (new counter with 3 ticket positions; 150 feet of extra check-in space; adding baggage make-up & TSA baggage check spaces).
- Gate replacement.
- Upgrades to important passenger 'touch points' to provide for a less stressful experience.
Work to be done in the Future:
- Expansion of aircraft parking & general aviation area (freeing up space for 2-3 large aircraft );
- Widening entrance road by one more lane for easier passenger pickup/ dropoff;
- Expansion of the upper-level concourse by 300 feet with 3 more gates & business club, 300 added seats, glas arium, & added restrooms.