OverviewGetting from Antalya Airport to your destination: Taxi fares are regulated and are available 24/7.
The Antalya Bus Terminal (otogar) - 4 km north of City Center - provides bus service to the entire mid-coastal region of the Mediterrranean.
1. Bus 600 (pink & grey) stops at both Terminals 1 & 2 and runs every 30 minutes between the Airport and the Antalya bus terminal (otogar).
2. Havas provides coach service from the Domestic Terminal; its departures are according to airline landing schedules.
3. Airline-sponsored coaches pick up according to landing schedules.
4. Public buses and mini buses (‘dolmus’) are the most common transportation in the city of Antalya.
5. There is also a short route available on the Light Rail.
|Service Name:||AIRPORT AND THE CITY|
|Description:||Public Buses operate every 20 minutes in the summer between the Airport and the city.
Hours: 6:10 and 01:10