Antwerpen Deurne (ANR) Airport
Antwerpen Deurne ANR Airport Overview
Antwerpen International Airport (Deurne) ANR offers the Flanders area of Belgium and its city of Antwerpen many reasons to use this Airport: free parking, short walking distances from check-in to departure and only a 10-minute span from flight arrival to the terminal exit.
The Airport is located only 2 km southeast of the city of Antwerpen, Belgium, and is open 6:30am-11pm. Due of its short runway (1,510 meters), larger aircraft are not able to land at this Airport.
With an estimated 140,139 passengers a year, Antwerpen Airport is presently served by VLM Airlines with direct flights to London and Manchester, and to the Isle of Man and Jersey with stopover flights at London City Airport.
The passenger terminal at Antwerpen International offers the following amenities: Wireless internet via Telenet Hotspot and an internet kiosk in departures ‘Extra Schengen’; ‘Brabo’ business/airline lounge ; Belair Restaurant (+32 (0)3 239 1408.
For business meetings there are five rooms available accommodating 6 to 20 persons (contact Magda Vanholsbeck at +32 (0)3 285 65 13).
Parking is free at Antwerpen International and offers 500 parking spaces.
To get from Antwerpe Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi, a bus, or a bus to the train:
1. Taxis usually wait in front of the passenger terminal, if there is no taxi waiting, ask Security to call for more taxis. A list of taxi phone numbers is also available inside the terminal. Here are a few: Antwerp Taxi (03-238.38.38); DTM (03-366.66.66) Fire & Ice (+32-475-82.91.89).
3. Bus lines 51, 52 53 run between the Airport and the Antwerpen-Berchem railway station, a 10-minute trip, and continue to St. Jozefkliniek in Mortsel. Passengers heading to city center will change on arrival at the railway station to Trams 15 or 7 in Mortsel (at the Gemeenteplain) or to either the new express tram 9 or trams 4 or 11 at Berchem Station.
2. While the railway station ‘Antwerpen-Berchem’ provides national train connections, nternational trains depart from the railway station ‘Antwerpen-Centraal’. For more train information visit: nmbs.be.
Antwerpen Deurne ANR Airport Update History
- ANR Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- ANR Airlines Served - Jun 26, 2013
- ANR Official Website Links - Jun 26, 2013