Asheville Regional (AVL) Airport
Asheville Regional AVL Airport Overview
Asheville Regional Airport AVL - situated at an elevation of approximately 2,200 feet - serves the City of Ashville and its Buncombe County in western North Carolina. It recently celebrated its 50th anniversary.
AVL Airport is about 10 miles south of of Ashville, directly accessible by NC Hwy 280 / Airport Road or Fanning Bridge Road, and is close to Interstate Highways 26 & 74).
With 600k passengers annually, Ashville Regional Airport is served by some major airlines offering direct and connecting flights.
The passenger terminal at Asheville Regional Airport has been renovated and offers an array of services.
Asheville Regional AVL Airport Update History
- AVL Airports - Oct 25, 2013
- AVL Airport Intro - Oct 16, 2013
- AVL Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- AVL Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- AVL Email - Oct 6, 2013
- AVL GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- AVL Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- AVL Persons With Disabilities - Sep 16, 2013
- AVL Official Website Links - Sep 16, 2013
- AVL Main Terminals - Sep 16, 2013
- AVL Lost Found - Sep 16, 2013
- AVL Internet - Sep 16, 2013
- AVL Parking On site - Aug 12, 2013
- AVL Airlines Served - Jul 12, 2013