OverviewTransportation from Aspen-Pitkin County Airport to your destination:
1. Airport to Aspen free bus stops at Airport entry on Hwy 82, starting at 6am, every half hour to 5pm; every 15 mins 5am-1am, and at 1:31, 2:01 & 2:45am. All buses make stops throughout Aspen and terminate at Rubey Park TransportCenter, one block from Silver Queen Gondola in Aspen's center.
2. Roaring Fork Transportation RFTA (tel. 970-925-8484 or visit rfta.com) operates a commuter bus service from Aspen to Rifle, inner city service & Glenwood Springs, ski shuttle service to 4 Aspen ski areas.
3. The bus stop for Snowmass is on the opposite side of Hwy 82 from the Airport, at the traffic light. Free buses departs at 6:23am and thereafter every 30 minutes until 4:53pm. After 4:53pm buses depart eery 15 mins until 12:53am. Thereafter buses leave at 1:23, 1:3, 2:2, & 2:38am.
4. The Colorado Mountain Express (800-525-6363 ) is located inside the arrivals area and offers door-to-door service via shared-ride shuttles, charter vans and CME chauffeured cars, and serves all the major ski areas.
5. The Snow Limousine (tel. 977-859-5466)offers airport shuttles, charter services and scenic tours.
|Service Name:||AIRPORT TO ASPEN|
|Service Name:||AIRPORT TO SNOWMASS|
|Service Name:||ROARING FORK TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY|
|Service Area:||Getting From Aspen/Pitkin County Airport to Aspen and Snowmass|