Can you go from terminal C to terminal D without leav [more]Mgm7320 17 hr ago
Security Check in Between Concourses?
If you arrive in Concourse B and need to go to Concou [more]Irish26 08/13/2017
Curbside baggage check in
Does Southwest have a curbside baggage drop off / che [more]Hjank 08/10/2017
Lost luggage flying WOW Air
I flew in to bwi from Copenhagen with layover in Reyk [more]jso1226 08/03/2017
'Thrillist' (the food, drink & travel website, announced that BWI Marshall Airport ranked among the 'top 10 Most Surprisingly Great Airports in America' - including its offers for fitness, rest, relaxation, cultural enrichment and outdoor activities.
Located about 10 miles outside of the city of Baltimore in Maryland, BWI Airport is surrounded by highways I-695, 295, 100, I-97, and I-195 (directly into the terminal). Situated between the cities of Baltimore and Washington, D.C., it serves both metropolitan areas.
With three runways and 25.1M passengers in 2016, Baltimore/Washington International is served by a host of airlines offering flights throughout the U.S., the Caribbean islands, Canada, London & Frankfurt, with connections to all points of the globe.
- British Airline is now using its Dreamliner for its flights to London Heathrow Airport.
- Allegiant Air offers 2 weekly flights to Destin /Fort Walton Beach Airport (Florida)
- Alaska Airlines offers daily flights to San Diego; and seasonal flights to Portland (OR); Starting Oct. 16, 2017, it will add seasonal service to San Francisco.
- Spirit Airlines now offers seasonal flights to Oakland, San Diego & Seattle; and to San Francisco starting October 2017
- Southern Airways Express serves the smaller US Airports at Hagerstown, MD, and the Pennsylvania cities of Altoona, Lancaster, DuBois & Johnstown; and also flies to Morgantown, W.Virgina. For more information visit www.iflysouthern.com or call 800-329-0485.
- Passengers on a longer layover may now be able to rent a bicycle for up to 12 hrs at $5 at the Light Rail station outside the terminal by Concourse E (or simply walk or jog) part or all of the 12.5 mile scenic outdoor trail encircling Airport property.
- A Mobile Passort Control is now avilable.
- Airport Contact: Tel. 410-859-7111 or 1-800-IFLYBWI
Present and future Airport developments: While creation of a secure connector between D & E Concourses with two more international gates was completed - ongoing airport improvements include:
- creation of a new security checkpoint serving both domestic & international passengers;
- Re-configuration of airline gates to support more international flights;
- Replacement of passenger boarding bridge.
The total project is to be completed by 2017.
- Lyft & Uber ride-shares will soon be available.