OverviewPublic Transportation from Baltimore/Wahington Airport: Pickup Zones: 1 & 3 are for hotel shuttles, Zone 2 is for off-arport parking shuttles and Zone 4 is used for both.)
The Bayrunner Shuttle serves Maryland's eastern shore (tel. 410-912-6000), and western shore (tel. 301-898-2571 / 1-855-Bay-RUNR).
The Go Airport Shuttle (tel. 800-776-0323 or 410-381-2772) schedules its departures according to arriving flight schedule, and serves Maryland's Howard & Anne Arundel Counties with vans accommodating 7-10 passengers.
1. A free shuttle runs between the terminal complex and the BWI Marshall Rail Station (tel. 410-672-6169) - a 1-mile distance This shuttle makes stops on the lower-level terminal roadway, between doors 1-2, 8-9, 14-15 & 17-18. Shuttles run daily - every 12 mins (5am-1am) & every 25 mins (1am-5am), For Amtrak call either 800-872-7245 or visit amtrak.com.
2. Light Rail service (tel. 410-539-5000 or visit mta.maryland.gov/light-rail),accessible from Main Terminal, lower level outside International Arrivals) runs from BWI Airport to downtown Baltimore, Timonium, and Hunt Valley. If you need to get to Penn Station, exit the train at Mt. Royal Avenue, and change to the Penn Station Light Rail.
3. The ICC Bus 201 departs hours from both Concourse A (SW Airlines) & Concouse E of International Terminal, with dropoff on upper level and pickup on lower level - to Gaithersburg Park & Ride lot at I-270 & M124 in Mongtomery City and makes stops at Shady Grove Metro, Georgia Av. Park & Ride, Burtonsville Park & Ride & Arundel Mills Mall, andending at BWI Rail Station. For more information visit mtaiccbus.
4. The Amtrak/MARC Station (tel. 410-672-6167) is located on Aviation Blvd, off I-195. To go to Penn Station, exit the train at Mt. Royal Avenue and take the Penn Station Light Rail. There is only one fare for both trains at each way. Free shuttles take you to the MARC Train Station.
5. Fixed-Route Bus Service is available from Howard Transit (tel. 1-800-270-9553), serving Columbia, Ellicott City & Clarksville.
From Baltimore City--board MARC trains at Baltimore's Penn Station (tel. 410-291-4165) located at 1500 North Charles Street;
From Washington, DC--board the Amtrak train (tel. 202-906-3260) at Union Station at Massachusetts Ave. and First Street, NE (tel. 202-906-3104); or use the MARC Penn Line.
From Alexandira, VA--board the Amtrak train at 110 Callahan Drive.
From Wilmington, DE--board the Amtrak train at M.L. King Blvd. & French Street;
From Philadelphia, PA--board the Amtrak train on 30th & Market Streets (tel. 215-349-2270).
|Service Name:||HOWARD TRANSIT|
|Service Area:||Columbia, Ellicott City and Clarksville. Service|
|Service Name:||ICC BUS|
|Service Name:||THE MARYLAND TRANSIT ADMINISTRATION (MTA)|
|Service Area:||From BWI Marshall Airport connecting to Parkway Center, Arundel Mills Mall, Airport 100 Park and the Patapsco Light Rail Stop|
|Service Area:||To the BWI Marshall Rail Station|