OverviewPubiic transportation from Benito Juarez International Airport:
1. Use only an authorized cab service (Confort - (55) 5615-4658; Porto Taxi - (55) 5786-8993; or Yellow Cab (55) 5785-7949).
2. So-called 'taxistas', shuttle buses, are in the Ground Terminal, at site 300 A to C, but pick up at each door of the terminals.
3. Metro-Subway to City: A few steps from the Airport - On the corner of Blvd. Puerto Aereo & Av. Capitan C.L. Gonzalez, is the 'Terminal Aerea Metro' subway station, where you can catch the Metro train into the city (Line 5 runs from Politecnico station to Pantitlan stations). The subway system has eleven lines covering most of the city.
4. Metrobus line 4 has so far completed its 28 km extension between Buenavista & Metro San Lazaro, a further extension between San Lazaro & the Airport is being built later. The MB4 Metrobus currently connects to San Lazaro. 4. Hotel shuttles are available at T1, gate 4; at T2 go to the service hotel’s desk on the ground level.
5. Long-Distance Buses: At the Ground Bus Terminal located at the side of T1 and in T2 in the international section, you can catch a bus to destinations like Cuernavaca, Puebla, Queretaro, Toluca, Pachuca, Veracruz & Cordoba. The Ground Bus Terminal also offers a VIP lounge, internet, resting areas, conference room, reading sections, fast food & shops, as well as currency exchange. A ticket office for 'Foreign Buses’ is on the Ground Floor.
Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport Public Transportation