Berlin Schonefeld (SXF) Airport
Berlin Schonefeld SXF Airport Overview
The Airport is located near the town of Schonefeld, Brandenburg district, Germany, and borders directly on the southern perimeter of the city of Berlin (a distance of 18 km from city center). The four-lane Federal road B96a will connect Autobahn A113 directly into the Airport.
The Train station is within walking distance of the terminals, across from B179, and the train takes 30 minutes into the city.
With over 7 million passengers annually, and a long runway, Berlin-Schonefeld Airport is hub to EasyJet and Germanwings, and is served by domestic and international airlines offering direct & connecting flights to all parts of the globe.
Schonefeld International Airport has four small passenger terminals, TA through TD.
- As the new Brandenburg Airport will not open before 2018/19 - and to ease overcrowding, Schonefeld Airport is expanding the check-in and security control areas during 2016/17.
- Also, Terminal B is being expanded by 600 sq.meters on the landside. A new Arrivals Terminal D2 is being built west of Terminal D.
- In July 2016 carpark P3 of new Brandenburg Airport is made available with free shuttle bus service to Schonefeld Airport.
- Website for Berlin Schonefeld: http://www.berlin-airport.de
- Contact: https://www.berlin-airport.de/en/global/contact/index.php
- Phone: +49 1805 000186