Bermuda Wade (BDA) Airport
Bermuda Wade BDA Airport Overview
BDA Airport is located near Castle Harbor, 10 miles east of its capital city of Hamilton, St. George's Parish.
With a long runway, and close to 1M passengers a year, L.F. Wade International Airport is served by a number of major international airlines offering direct and connecting flights all over the world.
1. Passengers are required to check in two hours before their scheduled departure.
2. Peak hours at the Airport are between 11am and 2pm.
3. The airport offers U.S. Customs and Immigration pre-clearance (tel. (41) 293--8127), which means U.S.-bound passengers clear Customs in Bermuda; flights arriving in the U.S. from Bermuda are therefore treated as domestic flights.
4. Customs : If you have goods to declare, use the red channel, if not use the green channel. (U.S. Customs (CBP) tel: (441) 293-8127.)
5. Lost & Found: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 441 293 2470.
L.F. Wade International Airport has one passenger terminal.
Present and future Airport developments: While a Memorandum of Understanding was signed in Nov. 2014, to build a new terminal at a location different from the current terminal. However, as per Jan. 2015 news, the $200M Airport Terminal is to get 'under way by the end of 2015' - bringing much-needed jobs to the area.