Bermuda Wade (BDA) Airport
Bermuda Wade BDA Airport Overview
Bermuda Wade International Airport BDA serves the island chain of Bermuda (a U.K. overseas territory). It is gateway for sun-seekers from Europe and North America to Bermuda's beaches, resorts and hotels. The Airport is 560 miles east of Cape Hatteras, and a mere 2-hour flight from New York.
The Airport is located near Castle Harbor, 10 miles east of its capital city of Hamilton, St. George's Parish.
With a long runway, and an estimated 1 million passengers a year, L.F. Wade International Airport is served by a number of major international airlines offering direct and connecting flights all over the world.
NOTE: 1. Passengers are required to check in two hours before their scheduled departure.
1. Peak hours at the Airport are between 11am and 2pm.
3. The airport offers U.S. Customs and Immigration pre-clearance, which means U.S.-bound passengers clear Customs in Bermuda; flights arriving in the U.S. from Bermuda are therefore treated as domestic flights.
L.F. Wade International Airport has one passenger terminal.
Parking options at Bermuda Wade International Airport: (Details are in the parking section.)
To get from Bermuda Wade International Airport to your destination you can rent a car, take a taxi, a bus or pre-arranged transportation via mini-bus, taxi or limo. A onway trip to Hamilton center is about $35. The public bus runs every 15 minutes during peak time.
Bermuda Wade BDA Airport Update History
- BDA Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- BDA Airlines Served - Jul 1, 2013
- BDA Airport Intro - Jun 20, 2013
- BDA Main Terminals - Jun 20, 2013