Billund (BLL) Airport
Billund BLL Airport Overview
The Airport is located 2 km northeast of Billund - accessible via Route 30 from Highway Exit 57 west of Horsens and just north of the Airport.
With about 2.7M passengers annually, and a long runway, Billund Airport is served by regular and low-cost airlines offering direct & connecting flights to a multitude of European cities, as well as to Iceland. Seasonal flights are available by charters to popular vacation venues.
The new three-level passenger terminal at Billund Airport offers the following services and amenities:
Cash machine, check-in and self-service, money exchange, rental car desk, internet hot spots, Net Cafe, luggage storage, mail box, nursing room, parking payment point, travel agencies, viewing platform, as well as 3 cafes. You will find a large selection of goods in the tax-free store, and last-minute gift shopping at the gift shops.
Fast Track service is available to certain passengers of these airlines:
- Lufthansa inC-class, or with HON, SEN or Star Gold status;
- KLM in C-Class or with Sky Priority;
- Air France in C-class or with Sky Priority;
- British Airways in B, H or Y class, or with Silver or Gold status;
- SAS in C-class or with EuroBonus Pandion, or Gold or Star Gold status.
The Meeting & Conference Center is located on the third floor of the new passenger terminal. It offers seven rooms, accommodating 2 to 60 persons, including a VIP room, For more information call +45 76 50 5450 / Fax: 5458).
Airport lounges are in the Departure Hall:
- King Amlet Lounge (at a fee – for passengers on scheduled flights);
- Antares Lounge (for groups of more than ten people).