OverviewTransport options from Birmingham Airport to your destination: Taxis (0121 783 3744) - the taxi stand is outside the passenger terminal; these black cabs can seat 5 -6 people, luggage & wheelchair, and display their metered zone fares into Birmingham & Solihull.
Buses stopping at the Airport:
1. The Megabus offers budget inter-city coaches with 16 destinations from the Airport and arrive directly outside of the passenger terminal. Tickets need to be bought online (open: megabuas.co.uk) For more information, call +44 (0)871 266 3333.
2. The National Express offers frequent direct connection to Birmingham, Oxford, Luton, Milton Keynes & Manchester, arriving outside of the terminal. visit: nationalexpress.com/coach/airport/birmingham-airport.aspx, or call +44 (0)871 781 8181.
3. Public Buses can be reached from the passenger terminal & at the Birmingham International Interchange via Air-Rail Link. For live departure info open (http://) netwm.mobi. Tickets are available in the Airport Visitor Center, on ground level, or onboard the bus:
(a) Bus 900 connects to Birmingham & Coventry;
(b) Bus 966 connects to Erdington & Solihull;
(c) Bus 97runs 24/7 to Birmingham City Center.
Trains: The Airport rail station 'Birmingham International' is only 500 meters from the passenger terminal and is linked to it via Air-Rail Link running every two minutes, taking less than two minutes. You can also reach a large number of towns & cities via Birmingham International Station, as well as the free 'Air-Rail Link' monorail system.
1. A direct train leaves the Airport seven times/hr to Birmingham New Street, taking 10 mins and costing around 3.30 pounds.
2. Virgin Trains: three trains an hour depart to London Euston; two to Birmingham New Street and one to Wolverhampton via Birmingham New Street.
3. Cross Country: one hourly departure to Manchester Piccadilly and one to Bournemouth.
4. London Midland: four hourly departures to Birmingham New Street, one to London Euston via Northampton, one to Northamton and one to Coventry.
5. Arriva Trains Wales: one hourly departure to Shrewsbury, continuing every 2 hrs to either to Aberystwyth & Pwllheli - or - to Holyhead via Wrexham General and Chester. For more information open: birminghamairport.co.uk/transport-and-directions/by-train.aspx
For more train information contact the National Rail website.
|Service Name:||BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL STATION|