OverviewFrom Bologna Airport to your destination: There are plenty of taxis waiting in front of the terminal.
- To Bologna's bus station (Autostazione) offers buses to other cities - open: www.autostazionebo.it/
- To Bologna's Central Railway Station*: Aerobus /BLQ shuttle(tel. +39 051 290 290) runs between the terminal & the railway station, taking 20 mins.
- To Ascoli Piceno: Stefano Mignani bus - tel. +39 339-5096990
- To Cervia & Ravenna: Shuttle-Race tel. +39 0545 27077
- To Florence: Appenino shuttle, tel. +39 348-3705661 (takes 90 mins.)
- To Modena: ATCM buses runs daily, every 2 hrs (tel. 800 111 101 or +39 059 7107080); the trip takes about 50 mins.
- To Siena (tel. 057 720 8282) takes 2 hrs 30 mins.
- To Rimini Airport
* Bologna central railway station (one of Italy’s most important ones) is located 6 km from the Airport. The Aerobus/BLQ shuttle service or a taxi will get you there (see 1. above). For more information open the Ferrovie site at : www.fsitaliane.it/homepage_en.html
NOTE: Construction on the Marconi Express monorail started in Fall 2016 - with service to start in 2019. The 5km-long monorail with 3 driverless vehicles will accommodate 150 passengers. The monorail will be 7.6 meters above ground level and have an intermediate stop at Lazzaretto. The entire journey would take seven minutes and would be available daily 6am to midnight.