Kiev Boryspil (KBP) Airport
Kiev Boryspil KBP Airport Overview
Boryspil International Airport KBP is Ukraine's major Airport and is experiencing phenomenal growth - met by having added the large new Terminal D. It has now been addded to the IATA Registry, meeting international quality standards on ground operatons.
The Airport is located 6 km west of Boryspil, and 29 km east of the City of Kiev, Ukraine's largest city, and is accessible via motorway M03.
With two runways 8.5 million passengers in 2012, the Airport is served by a host of national and international airlines with direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
NOTE that check-in starts two hours prior to scheduled airline departure and ends 4 minutes before. For customs inquiry, you can call +38(0)44 281-7379. The passenger hotline is 281-73-08.
On-Airport 'Hotel Boryspil' (tel. +380 44 281 7995) is a 3-star hotel with conference facilities - situated close to Terminal D.
Boryspil International Airport has currently four passenger terminals - the smaller terminals TB, TC & TF close to each other, and southwest of them, the large new terminal TD. The inter-terminal shuttle bus connects all terminals, parking facilities, bus stops and taxi stands, running every 5-10 minutes, round the clock. .
Terminal B, the international terminal, has 2 levels - level 1 is for arrivals /baggage claim, and check-in; level 2 is the secured area with duty-free stores, VIP section, waiting halls for gates B8-B1 and at opposite sige gates B9-11. The Skybus station is outside, near the right corner of TB.
Terminal C has 2 levels and is used for VIP passengers and business jets and offers recreation rooms, communication services, bankquet rooms, a press conference room, and offers a high level of services.
Terminal D - a brand-new & largest terminal (completely ADA-accessible) - has three levels:
Level 1 is the Arrivals/ baggage claim level has a VIP business lounge ;
Level 2 only has check-in counters, a passport control station, and restaurant;
Level 3 has check-in counters, passport control stations, security check, 4 banking facilities, baggage, duty-free shops, cafes & restaurants (at gate areas), baggage wrap, and access to gates D1-11 (D6 is in the center).
Once the terminal is completed, it will have 60 check-in desks, 6 web-check-in desks, 11 fixed airbrides with automated docking system. The automated baggage handling system has a capacity of 3,000 bags per hour. Also, for VIP passengers a special termial with separate access & parking facility will be available on levels 1 & 2, in the gallery.
Terminal F has two levels: level 1 has an Arrivals /baggage claim area and a separate check-in area with passport control ad security check; Level 2 has more check-in counters, food& drin & duty-free stores, a waiting hall leading to gates F1-F8;
Parking options at Boryspil Airport:
1. Short-term parking at Terminals B & C, landside.
2. Daily parking in areas 2 & 3, between Terminal B and the Hotel.
3. Long-term parking near the Administrative building and at Terminals A, B & C.
For more parking information call 092 504 0611.
To get from Boryspil International Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi or a bus (bus stops are clearly marked in front of Terminals B, G & D, and the parking facility near Terminal B):
1. Sky Taxi (white with yellow/black checker line) are available in front of the terminals. A Sky Taxi information & dispatch center is soon to be added.
2. Sky Bus offers direct service from the Airport's B & F terminals to Kiev (via Kharkivska Metro station) arriving at south vestibule of Kiev's main railway station (Pivdenny station). New covered & accesible bus stations are located in front of Terminal B and bus ticket automats are inside the terminal.
3. For long-diance buses use the following telephone numbers or sites: Autolux +380 44 230-0071 or autolux.ua; Gunsel +380 44 537-5955 or gunsel.com.ua; Ukrbus +380 67 520-3000 or ukrbus.com.
- Website for Kiev Boryspil: http://kbp.aero/en/
- Phone: +38 067 236 2272
Kiev Boryspil KBP Airport Update History
- KBP Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- KBP Email - Aug 6, 2013
- KBP Food & Stores - Jul 8, 2013
- KBP Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013
- KBP Airport Intro - Jun 12, 2013
- KBP Official Website Links - Jun 10, 2013