Guest Services at Hartford Bradley BDL Airport
Information Booth & Paging Service
Available at Terminal A, pre-security . For upper-level paging call (860) 292-2075; for lowr-level paging call (860) 292-2056 .
Ground Transportation: tel. 860-292-2042
Tourist Information: CT's Heritage Valley, tel. 1-800-248-8283.
U.S. Customs, tel. 860-292-1314
10 Minute Manicure, Terminal A, Food Court, post-security
American Audio Visual, at Sheraton Hotel Hotel Lobby, pre-security
Shoe Shine, Terminal A, Concourses C & E, post-security
Lost & Found
2. For items lost (other than at security checkpoints) call Troop H at 888-495-8213 or 860-292-7400.
3. For Items lost at the security checkpoints, please call TSA at 860-804-4109 .
Tips for Traveling with Pets:
· First, contact your airline to find out the rules and regulations they have on pet travel.
· Do not tranquilize your pet, as the effects of tranquilizers on animals at higher altitudes can be unpredictable.
· The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has set up rules and regulations for the transportation of live animals, and your pet is required to be at least eight weeks old and fully weaned before traveling by air.
· Whenever possible, book a direct, nonstop flight and avoid holiday or weekend travel. Try to plan schedules that minimize temperature extremes.
· The kennel that you use must be sturdy, properly ventilated, and large enough for your pet to freely be able to stand, turn around and lie down.
· Get your pet comfortable with the kennel prior to flying; this reduces stress on your pet.
· Give your pet food and water within four hours before your flight. You will have to sign a certification of the time when you last offered food and water to your pet.
· Give yourself plenty of time for check-in so there is no rushing and everything is done properly
International Travelers at Hartford Bradley BDL Airport
NOTE: Prior to departure make sure that your original airline will transfer bags to your connecting flight - if not, you need, after customs clearance, take them to your connecting terminal and check them in at your connecting airline counter before proceeding to your gate.
For inquiries regarding U.S. Immigration, contact U.S. Customs and Border Protection, open weekdays 8:30am-5pm:
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (Agriculture Officer) (860) 386-7121
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (860) 292-1314