Brno International Airport BRQ serves the South-Moravia Region of the Czech Republic.
The Airport is located within city limits of Brno, and is accessible via the D1 Praha-Brno-Olomouc motorway (Slatina exit), or the D2 Brno-Bratislava motorway.
With an estimated 0.6 million passengers a year, Brno International Airport is served by CSA Czech Airlines with daily flights to Prague, by low-cost airlines Ryanair and Wings and by Travel Service offering charter flights to popular vacation destinations.
Check-in starts 2 hours prior to scheduled flight, ending 30-40 minutes before departure - however, check with your airline, especially with lot-cost carriers.
The passenger terminal at Brno-Turany Airport has two levels and its departure hall can handle up to 1,000 passengers per hour. Free 2Mb- WiFi access is available throughout the terminal (for access use 'Airport'). Aside from food & drink and retail concessions, the terminal offers the following amenities:
- WiFi is available (use 'AIRPORT').
- The Airport Reservation & Information Center handles ticketing of airline passengers, payment for excess baggage, reservation/and payment of Business Lounge (CZK 450) - tel. +420 545 521 310 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- For VIP catering there is a large formal dining room available at the Salonek Austerlitz (Tel. +420 545 521 397).
- The Tourist Information Center in the passenger terminal is responsible for accommodations and public transport in Brno.
- Air Service Brno (tel. +420 545 51 175/6), located in the Departure hall facing the entrance, offers currency exchange, takes reservations and sells airline tickets. It is also responsible for parking, exchange office, aerotaxi, rental cars and hotels, and is open daily 8am-6pm from June-October; and from November-May Mon-Fri 8am-6pm; weekends 3pm-6pm. The Exchange office has the same time table.
- An ATM cash machine is in the Arrivals hall. Currency exchange is in the departure hall.
- Rental cars are available at Air Service Brno (tel. +420 545 51 175/6), located in the departure hall facing the entrance.
- Parking is available across from the passenger terminal (tel. +420 545 521175 /fax 575).