OverviewPublic Transportation from Brussels Airport to your destination, you can rent a car from 6 major rental car agencies), take a taxi, a train or a bus: Taxi stands are in front of the Arrivals hall; the fare to the city is about 35 EU. Limo service is available by contacting Edward Ghebreal at +32 2 772 0000.
1. At basement level -1 is the train station providing four hourly trips to Brussels North, Central & Midi stations. Direct train services are also available to other cities in Belgium (visit: (www.) b-rail.be/main/E/.
2. The new underground rail link between the Airport's rail station and the new rail line Schaarbeek - Mechelen at motorway E19 offers non-stop service from/to the Antwerp-Mechelen region.
Brussels to Paris by High-Speed Thalys train - departing at the airport 8:12am. to book a seat open: Thalys.com & enter 'Bruxelles-Aeroport' .
By Bus: Three bus station are on level 0 (use elevators/escalators from the Arrivals Hall):
1. De Lijn buses (+32 70 220 200):
De Lijn Bus Company offers bus services to:
- railway station Brussels North (lines 272 and 471),
- NATO (lines 272, 471 and 620) and
- the Brussels underground station Roodebeek (lines 359 and 659).
De Lijn regional services to
- Mechelen (lines 681, 682 and 683),
- Leuven (616, 651 & 652),
- Vilvoorde (282, 621, 683,820 & 821),
- Merchtem (821), and Jette (820),
- Brussels Expo (820), and Diegem (272, 282, 620 & 621),
- Haacht (660), and Roodebeek (359) en Groenendaal (830).
Brucargo(272, 616, 651, 652, 659, 660, 681, 682, 683, 686, 820, 821 and 830).
All De Lijn services that run via Brucargo depart from platform B; the other De Lijn services depart from platform A.
The use of the De Lijn buses between bus stops located within the airport perimeter is free for all.
2. MIVB/STIB public buses (+32 70 23 2000) at Platform C - Bus line 12 (Mon-Fri) and Bus line 21 (weekend/holidays) make frequent runs to 'European Quarter' near the uptown shops. Tickets are available at the Platform C vending machine 'GO'.
3. The Brussels Express Bus to Antwerp operated by DeDecker (+32 52 33 4000) is an hourly service; buses depart from the back of platform B. Note that while 'De Keyserlei' stop near the central station is a schedule stop - the 'Crowne Plaza' stop has to be requested. The trip takes 45 minutes and costs 10 EU, tickets available from driver.
4. Buses to Rotterdam & The Hague by RoyalDutch Coach depart at level 0.