Cagliari-Elmas (CAG) Airport
Cagliari-Elmas CAG Airport Overview
Cagliari-Elmas Airport CAG is serving the Italian island of Sardinia. It is located near the village of Elmas and northwest of the capital city of Cagliari situated on Sardinia's southern shore of the Mediterranean Sea, and is accessible viar motorways E25 and SS130.
With two runways and an estimated 3.7 million passengers in 2011, Cagliari-Elmas Airport is served domestically by Alitalia and Meridiana Fly, and by a number of international regular and low-cost airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe, and by seasonal charters.
Cagliari-Elmas Airport has one passenger terminal. (For more information, please refer to 'Terminal Map' page.)
Parking options at Cagliari-Elmas Airport: (For more parking options call+39 070 211 21560 /61.
1. Short-say parking is available in the uncovered Land Side carpark P2 is close to the Arrivals exit, while
2. Long- & short-stay parking is available in the multi-story parking garage P1 directly connected to the Departures Area via covered walkway.
3. Flat-rate daily parking is available in 'Parking South' lot P3.
Rental car agencies are located outside the passenger terminal, in a new building adjacent to the multi-story parking garage.
To get from Cagliar-Elmas Airport to your destination, you can take a taxi to the city center or wait for the bus (the regional Bus ARST can be contaced toll-fee at 800-865042 or at 070-4098327) which comes around every 15 minutes, starting at 8:45am and ending at 12:30pm) and takes 10 minutes to get there.
Cagliari-Elmas CAG Airport Update History
- CAG Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- CAG Email - Aug 6, 2013
- CAG Airlines Served - Jun 20, 2013