Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Cagliari-Elmas Airport ( CAG ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The terminal has an astounding array of services to offer, including a VIP Lounge and a Business Center, along with the usual amenities one expects from a larger Airport:
Level 1 is divided into three areas:
- the Domestic Arrivals area housing the baggage claim area & airlines lost & found offices;
- the International Arrivals area housing baggage claim, police, Customs & Finance offices; and
- the common area with post office, ATM, first-aid station, coffee bar & ice cream parlor, and a tourist information desk.
Level 2 is the Departures area, accessible from the external ramp, with 42 check-in desks, two VIP lounges and a 'Sala Amica' (for disabled passengers); airline ticket counters, snack bars & shops, & a chapel. After security check is the boarding area with shops, coffee shop, internet access and view of runway - and access to gates 1 -7 and 20 & 21.
Level 3 houses airline and governmental offices, as well as a restaurant and a terrace. It also has a business center with a large conference room.
- The new SOGAER-Meridiana VIP Lounge is located just after security controls.
- The ‘Pirani Business Center' covers 500 sq.meters - located on level 3 of the terminal. This level also houses training rooms.
- Fast Track service (the quickest route to your gate - is available at 5 Euros, and is free to all Meridiana 'Premium' and 'Fly-pass passengers. Tickets are sold by automated machines just before security check.
- Free WiFi, ATMs in both Arrivals & Departures; tourist information desk, first aid stationare at Arrivals.
- Rental car agencies are located outside of the passenger terminal, in a new building adjacent to the multi-story parking garage.
Important telephone numbers:
Carparks: +39 070 211 21 560/1 /fax 563
Lost/Found: +39 070 211 21 523; e-mail: email@example.com