OverviewPublic Transportation from YYC Calgary Airport: For hotel courtesy shuttle pickup, call your hotel from the courtesy phone inside the terminal or at Bus Bay 10 of the Arrivals level; the shuttles stop at Bus Bays 10 & 11.
For city shuttles, call Allied Downtown Shuttle Service at 403-299-9555, which departs every 30 minutes at Bus Bay 8. You can either reserve & pay online or go to the Allied Shuttle counter near gate C to get your ticket.
Calgary Transit (for information visit calgarytransit.com). Calgary Transit Boarding Passes (currently $8.50) are available at Mac's Convenience Stores on the Terminal's Arrivals Level - or pay onboard the bus $8.50 by exact cash. Bus Bays 7 & 8 ae across form the roadway on arrivals level of Domestic Terminal.Bus Bay 32 is on the outer curb of the International Terminal's Arrivals Level. Ticket vending machines are at Bus Bay 7 (credit/ debit cards & coins accepted).
- Public Bus Route 300 Airport to City Center - with limited stops to downtown via Center Street - runs every 20 to 30 mins.
- Public Bus Route 100 Airport to McKnight-Westwinds Light Rail Train Station (connecting to LRT Blue Line).
- Public Bus Route 430 Airport to North Crosstown (connecting to Northpointe & Standstone bus terminals).
- Public Bux Route 32 (only from YYC's Global Logistics Park South - to Huntington/Sunridge .
- Public Bus Route 57 (only from McCallWay to 78 Avenue N.E.
Red Arrow Motorcoach: offers transport to Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Fort McMurray & some smaller towns within Alberta. For more information visit redarrow.ca - or call toll-free 1-800-232-1958 or visit: redarrow.ca.