Casablanca Mohammed V (CMN) Airport
Casablanca Mohammed V CMN Airport Overview
Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport CMN is Marocco's busiest airports, as well as one of the 10 busiests on the African continent, managed by the Moroccan Airports Authority (ONDA). Its Call Center can be reached at 080 1000 224 or +212 5 22 43 5858.
The Airport is located in Nouasseur, a suburb 30 km southeast of Casablanca, Marocco, NW Africa, The Airport is accessible from motorway A7 Casa-Berchid, via Bouskoura. From Rabat use the first A3, then the A5 motorways. It is also accessible by train - the train station is located at level 1 - arrivals and runs every hour.
With two long runways and an estimated 7.2 million passengers a year, Casablanca Mohammed V Airport is hub for Morocco's flag carrier Royal Air Maroc, Jet4you, Air Arabia Maroc & Regional Air Lines, and is served by domestic & international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all parts of the globe.
On-Airport hotels at Mohammed V Airport:
(a) The three-star Atlas Hotel has a conference room for up to 70 persons (tel. +212 (0)22 261234), and
(b) a Transit Hotel located inside Terminal 2, which is exclusively for transit passengers.
The passenger terminal complex at Mohammed V International Airport consists of three passenger terminals - T1, T2 & T3.
Parking options at Mohammed V International: Short- and long-term parking is available in the two parking lots acrosss from T2, the larger one is outside of Departures, and the smaller one outside of Arrivals.
To get from the Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi, a bus or a train:
1. Taxi ranks are in front of Arrivals on level 0 - white taxis are more expensive than red ones), or you can take a bus or a train:
2. CTM buses (tel. +212 (0)22 36 1304 /or 0773) serve the city center's CTM station and take about an hour.
3. The train station is located in the Arrivals Hall of Terminal 1; trains depart hourly to Casablanca's city center and take about 45 minutes. Trains continue on to Mohammedia, Rabat, Sale & Kenitra. For more information open oncf.ma. or call 0890 203040.
Casablanca Mohammed V CMN Airport Update History
- CMN Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- CMN Airlines Served - Jun 21, 2013
- CMN Airport Intro - Jun 13, 2013
- CMN Main Terminals - Jun 13, 2013