Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
- Check-in Counters open three hours prior to departure and close one hour prior to departure.
- JetBlue Airways & Royal Air Maroc codeshare - whereby Royal Air Maroc places its airline code AT onto JetBlue flights between - US cities and the following airports: JFK, BOS, ORD, DEN, LAX, MCO, SFO, TPA & IAD.
- Air Canada Rouge starts Seasonal flights Jue 4, 2016.
- Royal Air Marroc is to start service to Washington Dulles (IAD) Airport in Fall 2016.
- The Departure Lounge offers a choice of Moroccan and international food at new restaurants.
- Free ONDA WiFi connetion throughout the airport - no software downloads or password needed. After 30 mins, simply open a new session.
Terminal 1: Arrivals & Departures have been separated and a loading area added, the public hall was expanded, check-in area was developed & expanded, shopping malls were created, and a processing area for arriving passengers were added. Furthermore a pre-ramp was provided, installation of service road beyond the hall were added, baggage sorting upgrade & expansion were done, VIP lounge were added, and 44 check-in counters and 28 automatic doors were provided. Automated baggage handling system includes 72 check-in conveyors. Internet accessis available (free for the first 30 minutes - login: 'WIFI_Aeroport_MedV' to connect). Also WiFi is available at one of the cafes near the train station.
NOTE: T1 is still under expansion work. When completed by 2016/17 its capacity will have increased from 7M to 23M passengers annually.
Terminal 2, covering 66,000 sq.meters is served by international airlines and by Royal Air Marroc's international flights. 'VIP lounge 'Convives de Marque' - located in both Arrivals & Departures areas - offer reception & assistance, Fast Track boarding formalities, workspace, gastronomy, & information service. T2 houses a hotel with rooms and shared bathroom & toilets.
- For any questions regarding the passenger terminals, contact the Call Center at 080 1000 224.
- For Customs information open: (www.) douane.gov.ma/
- Passengers heading to the United States are now undergoing increased security measures.
- IDFS, the duty-free store company, remodeled its 926 sq.meter area for high-end brand-name stores.
Amenities & Services inside the passenger terminals: Aside from food & drink and retail concessions, free WiFi access is in T1 & T2; business centers with phone & fax services are in T1, atlevels 0 & 1.
Currency exchanges & banking, including & Western Union, are located in T2. ATM machines are in T1 at Arrivals hall. Duty-free shops are in both terminals. A pharmacy is in the departure & arrivals connector on level 1. The Transit Prayer Room is in T1. Playgrounds are in T1 & T2. .
Other services are a medical center &children's play areas, business center, VIP lounge, pharmacy, & travel agency. For the disabled lifts & ramps offer easy access; wheelchairs are available upon request from individual airlines; dedicated spaces are available at on-site carparks.
If you need conference facilities - use the one at the nearby Atlas Airport Hotel.