Willard CMI Airport Overview
Willard Airport CMI - formally called 'University of Illinois Willard Airport', serves the residents of central Illinois who use the airport to connect to hundreds of destinations in the U.S. and overseas. Willard Airport is one of only a few commercial airports in the country which is owned and operated by an educational institution. The University of Illinois takes full advantage of training and research opportunities made possible by its location.
CMI Airport is located south of Savoy - Tolono township, in Champaign County, State of Illinois, and is situated off Interstate Hwys 57, 72 and 74 and State Hwy 45.
With four runways, and about 172K passengers yearly, Willard Airport is served by American Eagle Airlines offering daily flights to Chicago O'Hare and Dallas/Ft. Worth, with connections around the globe.
The passenger terminal at Champaign Airport offers a cafe, internet access throughout, an ATM machine, rental car counters and a conference room (available by appointment--Tel 217-244-8634). Lost & Found can be contacted at 217-244-8604.The terminal is open 4:30am-10:30pm. The Manager's Office can be reached during regular office hours at 217-244-8604.
Willard CMI Airport Update History
- CMI Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- CMI Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- CMI Buses & Trains - Oct 9, 2013
- CMI Security - Sep 19, 2013
- CMI Pets - Sep 19, 2013
- CMI Persons With Disabilities - Sep 19, 2013
- CMI Official Website Links - Sep 19, 2013
- CMI Lost Found - Sep 19, 2013
- CMI Internet - Sep 19, 2013
- CMI Business Services - Sep 19, 2013
- CMI Banking ATM - Sep 19, 2013
- CMI Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- CMI Airlines Served - Jun 21, 2013