OverviewTo get from Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport to your destination: (T1, T2 means Terminals 1 or 2).
To get to the city center, a 35-minute journey, you can take the shuttle bus running every 20 minutes from the China Southwest Airlines ticket office, starting at 5am.
Airport Shuttle Buses to:
- Airport Bus 1: Minshan Hotel - stops at T1, level 1, gate 3 and at T2, level 1, gates 4 & 5 - stops a US Consulate Renmin South RD & Huaxi Dam.
- Airport Bus 2: North Railway Station - stops at T1, level 1, gate 3 & a T2, level 1, gate 5 – making numerous stops in between (Tianfu Square, Jinjiang Hotel, Huaxi Dam, US Consulates Renmin South RD, South Railway Station, Shiyang Crossroads,Taiping Temple Crossroads, Baijia Crossroads, Huangang Road.
- Airport Shuttle 3: East Railway Station - stops at T1, level 1, gate 3, & at T2, level 1, gate 5, and at South Railway Station (East) and S- outh Gate of Sichuan University.
- Airport Shuttle 4: South of the new Convention & Exhibit Center - stops at T1, level 1, Gate 3 & at T2, level 1, gate 5 – and at Yangtze River Crossroad, Airport Road & North & South of Convention and Exhibit Centers.
- Airport Shuttle 5: Xipu bus station of Pi County - Xipu station, Chadianzi station - stops at T1 (level 1, gate 1), and T2 (level 1, gate 5 -60 meters forward).
Long-distance Coach service is located between the two terminals (for reservations 3 days in advance, call: 0086-028-85205360). It serves the following areas: Anyue (Jianyang, Leizhi, Huilan & Yuanda), Chongzhou, Dayi, Deyang, Dujiangyan, Jingtang, Leshan, Longchang, Longquan,Luzhou, Meishan, Mianyang, Nanchong, Neijang, Suining, Ya'an, Yibin, Zigong & Ziyang
The entrance to the Inter-city Train is at Terminal 2, level B2,at L3 Channel. Trains serve separately Mount Emei & Chengdu East - each destination has a few nonstop express trains. (Passengers on their way to Lhasa can take the T22/T23 train at Chengdu Railway Station. )
Chengdu-Kunming railway and the upcoming Subway Line 1 (and Chengdu-Zigong railway under construction), offer - or will offer - rail connections to the city and outlaying counties.