We welcome you to our Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. Even though your stay with us might be very short, we would like for you to enjoy your time with us. We hope you feel at home as you visit some of our stores, events and attractions.
You'll find beautiful scenery, striking skylines, warm and friendly people — and in general, an experience to remember.
Walking tour maps and brochures are available at both the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Visitors Center, and the Visitors Booth on Fountain Square in downtown Cincinnati. Tourism materials are available as well at the airport information booth in Concourse B.
Top Recommended Layover Activities:
1. BB Riverboat Cruises
Located at Covington Landing across the
Blue Suspension Bridge from Cincinnati's Paul Brown Stadium
One Madison Ave., Covington, Kentucky 41011
Call for details and reservations
(800) 261-8586 * (859) 261-8500
2. Harriet Beecher Stowe House
2950 Gilbert Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45206
Phone: 513-632-5120 Fax: 513-632-5114
Displays artifacts from African American history and documents from the Beecher family at the Cincinnati home of Harriet Beecher Stowe, author of Uncle Tom's Cabin.
3. Cincinnati Art Museum
953 Eden Park Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone: 513-721-5204 Fax: 513-721-1620
Enjoy 6,000 years of fine art. Free general admission, special exhibits, the Cincinnati Wing, gift shop and Terrace Café.
Open 11 am-5 pm Tue-Sun; 11-9 Wed.
4. Cincinnati Fire Museum
315 W. Court Street Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone: 513-621-5553 Fax: 513-621-1456
200 years of Cincinnati history and the development of professional firefighting. Interactive fun and learning about fire prevention in a restored firehouse.
5. Cincinnati History Museum - Cincinnati Museum Center
1301 Western Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45203
Phone: 513-287-7000 Fax: 513-287-7036
Discover Cincinnati's rich heritage at the Cincinnati History Museum at the Cincinnati Museum Center, at Union Terminal, where you are invited to see, touch and hear Cincinnati's past.
Top Weekend Getaways And Day Trip Excursions:
1. Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
3400 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45220
Phone: 513-281-4700 Fax: 513-559-7790
Opened in 1875, exhibits over 580 animal species; 3,000 types of plants on 75 acres. Full calendar of special events, meeting planning, catering services. Group rates available. 1-800-94-HIPPO.
2. Coney Island
6201 Kellogg Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45228
Phone: 513-232-8230 Fax: 513-231-1352
Opened in 1875, exhibits over 500 animal species; 3,000 types of plants on 75 acres. Full calendar of special events, meeting facilities, catering services. Group rates available.
3. Cincinnati Bengals
One Paul Brown Stadium Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone: 513-621-3550 Fax: 513-621-3570
Spectacular Paul Brown Stadium on Cincinnati's new riverfront. Tickets available from $35-$50. Call 513-621-8383 (TDTD). Fell the power!
4. Cincinnati Reds
100 Main St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone: 513-765-7000 Fax: 513-765-7342
Experience America's pastime and cheer the Reds in the new Great American Ball Park. Tickets available at the Cincinnati Visitors Center at Fifth Third Center on Fountain Square.
5. Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum
100 Main St. Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone: 513-765-7576 Fax: 513-765-7928
With the Cincinnati Red Stockings of 1869, professional baseball and America's passion for the sport was born right here in Cincinnati! The Reds Hall of Fame and Museum offers a fun, interactive and fascinating look into the sport's heralded past…..and present!
Terminal Maps at Popular Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL terminal map
- Chicago O'Hare ORD terminal map
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW terminal map
- Los Angeles LAX terminal map
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS terminal map
- Denver DEN terminal map
- Houston Intercontinental IAH terminal map
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX terminal map
- Philadelphia PHL terminal map
- Charlotte Douglas CLT terminal map
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW terminal map
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP terminal map
- Newark Liberty EWR terminal map
- Washington Dulles IAD terminal map
- Boston Logan BOS terminal map
- Salt Lake City SLC terminal map
- La Guardia LGA terminal map
- New York Kennedy JFK terminal map
- Memphis MEM terminal map
- Miami MIA terminal map
- San Francisco SFO terminal map
- Orlando MCO terminal map
- Seattle Tacoma SEA terminal map
- Honolulu HNL terminal map
- Baltimore Washington BWI terminal map
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC terminal map
- Chicago Midway MDW terminal map
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL terminal map
- Lambert St Louis STL terminal map
- Washington Reagan National DCA terminal map
- Portland PDX terminal map
- Tampa TPA terminal map
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE terminal map
- Raleigh-Durham RDU terminal map
- Houston Hobby HOU terminal map
- Pittsburgh PIT terminal map
- San Diego SAN terminal map
- San Antonio SAT terminal map
- Nashville BNA terminal map