Cordoba Pajas Blancas International (COR) Airport
Cordoba Pajas Blancas International COR Airport Overview
COR Airport is located 11 km northwest of downtown Cordoba - a city of 1.4M inhabitants - located in the heart of the Pampas - and accessible via motorways A5 or D4.
With two runways and an estimated 1.5 million passengers yearly, Cordoba Pajas Blancas Airport is served mainly by South & Central American airlines & charters, as well as by Spain's Iberia Airline, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe. Aerolineas Argentinas can be contacted at (5411) 4340-777 or 7800 - or visit aerolineas.com.
NOTE: The Airport charges passengers of Australia, Canada & the U.S a so-called 'Reciprocity Fee' (which their citizens would have to pay if entering these countries). For passenger informaton call +54 (11) 5480 6111.
- International Arrivals need to have a valid passport (including babies & children) and spouses need to show marriage certificate or birth certifiate of their children traveling with them. If children travel only with one of their parents or are unaccompanied, they need to submit an authorization properly certified by the Court or a Notary Public.
U.S. Airlines currently serving the Airport: American & Delta.
- The Meeting Point /Information Desk is located in Terminal A, to the right, near the entrance, manned by trained staff with multiple languages. It is open 24/7 (tel. 5480-2790).
City / Country Code for foreign calls is 54351; for dometic calls 0351.
The newly renovated & extended Passenger Terminal was completed in August 2016 and houses 6 gates, 14,500 additional sq.meters (including a 3,000 sq.meter addition to national & international areas), 22 new immigration checkspoints, 4 new boarding bridges, 4 new baggage carousels and a new control tower. Upgrade work included architecure, equipment and facade renovations.
On arrival at the new three-level passenger terminal, you will find that English is generally understood and immigration and customs are efficient and friendly. In general, security checkpoints are quick, unless you carry something suspicious. The terminal offers internet access, baggage wrapping, first aid, pharmacy, ATM cash machines, a VIP club (tel. 54+11 4852-6469 /6482), restaurant, cafe & bar, & duty-free shops in the pre-boarding area of international flights.
- A new Control Tower now offers unobstructed 360 degree view, has a separate level for technology, two levels for recreation & rest, and on level 1 will house administration & its support, and an engine room of 170 sq.meters.
- Parking options include a the multi-level parking garage and an outdoor the parking lot.
- The closest Hotel is 1.7 km from the Airport entrance (4-str Quorum Cordoba Hotel Gold, Tennis & Spa.)
NOTE: Project AA2000 has been completed by August 2016 - the last of which was linking Cordoba - and included connecting the entire airspace of Argentina.
Av. la voz del interior 8500
Pajas Blancas, Cordoba, X5008HMH
- Website for Cordoba Pajas Blancas International: http://www.aa2000.com.ar/aeropuertos.aspx
- Phone: +54 351 4750 881