OverviewGlobal VIP door-to-door service (tel +54 342 456 3386 / 800 555 5488) offers transportation between the airport and Greater Santa Fe.
The public Taravella Airport bus departs Bajas Blancas Airport terminal frequently and gets you into the city at reasonable cost. Payment is by ‘copselas’ (tokens):
- Bus Line 394: Route - Ezeiza Hospital - J. Newbery Road - Post Office Headquarters - Monte Grande Railroad Station
- Bus Line 4: to Caminiode Cintura (southern belt road).
- Bus Line 25 (ERSA) - tel. +54 351 494 2414) is located on the innter road, in front of the terminal ground level. It runs every 15 minutes at rush hours and every 30 minutes thereafter, taking the following route: Av. Monseñor Pablo Cabrera – Siglo 21 University – Drumond – Talavera de Madrid – Manuel Oribe – Grenon – Magallanes – Zarate – Saavedra – V. Castillo – Colombres – Brandsen – Av. Castro Barros – Santa Fe – Av. Colon – Olmos – Boulevard Guzman – Juan Domingo Peron – Bajada Pucara – Revolucion de Mayo – Madrid – O´Higgins.
- Bus Line D20 links the airport with the University Campus, in the city center. Both services run every 15 minutes during peak hours, every half hour at other times.
- The City Bus Terminal is at f Boulevard Illía / Boulevard Perón intersection, near the Río Suquía. Direct connections are available to larger cities and tourist centers (except for Ushuaia needing a transfer in Río Gallegos).
- While trains to Buenos Aires (via Villa aria & Rosario) run only twice a week and take over 5 hrs due to deteriiorated rails. However, a daily train is available to Villa Maria.