OverviewPublic Transportation from Madison Dane County Regional Airport:
- For hotel shuttles, use the courtesy phone at the hotel board located between Baggage Claims 1 & 2 & stop at Door 5, shelter, roadway median;
- Hotel & courtesy vans are at Door 5, with shelter on roadway median.
- Taxis depart at the north end of the baggage claim at door 7;
- Ride Share: between Doors 3 & 4 on roadway median; and
- The rental car lot shuttle can be found at door 6.
- Metro Bus: Otside of door 6 - bus stop sign is on roadway median.
The Madison Metro (608-266-4466 or visit: www.mymetrobus.com) :
Bus 'Route 20 - North Transfer Point' serves downtown Madison or the UW campus area; while
Bus 'Route 20 - East Towne Mall' serves points east of the Airport, including the MATC campus (and eventually East Towne Mall).