Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
- Departing passengers may take advantage of automated self-check-in kiosks available at the check-in area.
- Passengers needing to connect with Suvarnabhumi Airport may take the free AOT 'Shuttle Bus Donmueang' .
- International Arrivals: Passengers go through passport control, pick up bags, go passport check, through Customs & Immigration check and enter the Arrivals Hall with a bank/ currency exchange counter and an Information counter at the center, then exit the terminal or walk to the right to the meeting point. If belonging to a non-Visa-Waiver country, but don't carry a visa, you may apply for one at the Arrivals counter (obtain two one-inch photos & pay a 300 Baht fee.
Current Airlines serving Don Mueang Airport: Airasia Berhad AK; Indonesia Airasia QZ; Thai Airasia FD, thai Airasia X J; NOK Air DD; Thai Lion Air SL, Malindo Air OD; Scoot Airlnes TZ, Tigerair Taan IT, VAir ZV; Thai Smile WE, Siam Air Transport 08, Orient Thai Airlines OX; Sabaidee Airways (new gen) E3 and Maldivian Airline Q2.
Fast Track (premium service) is available to arriving passengers: Upon landing a personal assistant meets you at the skywalk and accompanies you throughout the arrivals process.
- InternationalTerminal 1 is closed for overhaul work. During this time, T2 will serve both domestic & international passengers. Public transport by taxis or Airport Express buses serving Bangkok city will be stationed at T2.]
- In Feb. 2017 it was announced that Don Mueang is to get an APM (automaed people mover) to boost its capacity, enabling it to handle more passengers.
New 4-level DomesticTerminal 2 - situated between T1 and T2's 7-level automatic carpark is well-marked and awesome! Note that until International Terminal 1's overhaul work is completed - T2 will divide domestic & international arrivals & departures. Each level of T2 has a detailed floor guide to the next level, situated next to the escalator. Ample Food & drink choices are available both at pre- and post-security checks. T2 also offers 25 new 'sleep boxes' with inside bathroom, and the Sleep Box's Lounge & Coffee Bar.
- Level 1 of T2 is the Domestic Arrivals Level with baggage claim and customs facilities ( meeting points are at both T2 North & South). Rental car counters and an Airport Limo / Bus Express counter (near door 14) are close to the exit doors (bus route maps near the counter show the KHAO San and Lumpini Park routes).
- Level 2 of T2 houses airline offices, and connects to the Magic Food Park (connecting to Carpark 2, level 7), as well as with carpark P3 and restaurants one level up.
- Level 3 of T2 is the Departures level with airline counters & self-check-in automats.
- Domestic airlines have check-in facilities at the following Rows: Thai Air Asia FD - Row 9,10; R Airlines RK - Row 11, Orient Thai OX - Row 11; Thai Lion Air SL - row 11, 12, Thai Smile WE Row 12; Nok Air DD - Row 14-15.
- International air carriers occupy the following check-in rows until T1 will reopens: Thai Air Asia at rows 1, 2; Thai Air Asia X at row 4; Orient Thai at Row 5; Nok Air & Nok Scoot at Lines 6, 7, and
Thai Lion Air at Row 8.
- Level 4 of T2 caters to shopping and dining - for every taste and budget.
Other amenities and services include free WiFi service throughout the terminal, Information counter, telephone directory, tourist information, and toursit SIM cards, VAT Refunds, baggage storage, medical services, pharmacies, sauna & spa, Hair & beauty services, public telephone, and Post office & conference facilities. Banking facilities, including currency exchange & cash machines are available in pre- and post-security areas. For lost & Found call 0-253-110. AOT Free Chargers are available at gate 9, and between gates 12-14.
NOTE: as of Dec. 20, 2016 the new and well-equipped Business Lounge opened - covering an area of 500 sq.meters and offering computers, high-speed WiFi access, comfortable seating and available food & beverage.