OverviewPublic transportation from Dublin Airport: A taxi stand with dispatcher is available on the Arrivals level road. The Flybus offers premium service via motorway M50 to the N4 Liffey Valley Shopping & Mill Shopping Centers, Clondalkin, The Square & Tallaght.
Buses to Dublin City and its surrounding areas:
- The Airlink bus takes you directly to city center, railway & bus stations.
- The Dublin Buses: Bus 16 serves Ballinteer and Heuston & Connolly railway stations; Bus 41 Lower Abbey Street; and Bus 102 Sutton Station. 16 .
- The Aircoach bus takes to you city center, South Dublin & Greystones 24/7. It stops at City Center's hotels, and at Greystones at Dublin South/North Wicklow area.
- Dublin City Scape Express operates daily 42 direct express departuress to the Ted Cow Luas and to Dundrum town.
Trains: - No direct rail link is available into the Airport. Most train stations can be reached by taxi or bus.
NOTE: The free Journey Planner App can be downloaded from: www.transportforireland.i.e. - covering bus, rail, tram, taxis & ferries.
- The planned Dart underground expansion would link Heuston & Connolly stations. If funding will be granted, the 'Irish Rail" would plan for trains running directly from Cork, Galway & other cities directly to Dublin Airport.
- Also 'Irish Rail' considers network extension, which would enable traveler to connect directly from Belfast to Dublin Airport. The proposed spur at Clongriffin (outside of Dublin) would thereby allow Northern Ireland passengers to connect to the Dublin Airport!