OMA Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport Discount Off-site Parking Deals
Omaha Eppley Airfield (OMA) Airport Parking Map
1. Short Term Lot D, directly in front of the passenger terminal, offers short term parking to drop off/pick up passengers.
2. The six-level Garage A is for daily parking (1 to 4 days) and is located next to the passenger Terminal and accessible from both the departures and arrivals roadway, connected to the Terminal by a covered walkway. Disabled parking is on levels 1 & 3.
3. Garage B has a covered walkway connected to Garage A, and the terminal and can be accessed from the Arrivals roadway.
4. Garage C offers low daily/weekly covered parking rates. The garage has on Exit E a train platform for the MBT Commuter Rail Service.
5. The South Long-term Economy Lot is the largest facility with over 3,7000 parking spaces, located south of the passenger terminal, on Airport property, accessible via the Arrivals roadway or the Post Road entrance to the Airport. Free continuous shuttle service to/from the terminal and help to load/unload bags is available.
Parking Rates at OMA Airport
|Rate:||30 mins $1|
|1 week $36|
|1 day $6|
|Rate:||1 week $31.5|
|30 mins $1|
|1 day $5.25|
|Rate:||30 mins $2|
|1 day $13.5|
1. At Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport, handicapped handicap parking stalls are on each floor.|
2. Please contact your airline in advance at 402-342-6066 for additional handicap information and wheelchair assistance.
As an alternative to on-site parking, there are off-airport parking at Omaha Eppley Airfield airport options which may offer significant discounts. Most have shuttle vans or buses which operate from their facilities to the terminals, and feature secure facilities with security guards and cameras 24 hours.
Many local hotels offer up to 2 weeks free parking with one night stay. This can be especially convenient if you have an early flight and need to park at Omaha Eppley Airfield airport. They provide shuttle service too. Check Stay and Park options for OMA Airport.
Nothing is more frustrating than circling an airport parking lot looking for space when you're already running late for a flight or paying an exorbitant amount for parking when you return from a trip. You can avoid these common predicaments by doing your homework before leaving to park your vehicle at the airport.
Know your Options
Most airports offer multiple parking lots at various rates (hourly, daily and economy). Some airports even offer costly, but convenient valet parking. Visit the airport website or call the airport to determine the location and rates for each type of parking garage or service. During peak travel times, it's also prudent to check the short-term and long-term parking lot availability before leaving for the airport, so you can make other arrangements if lots are full. Parking in a daily garage (short-term parking) instead of an economy (long-term parking) lot for multiple days will burn a big hole in your wallet.
You’ll find commercial off-site parking lots near most major airports. These parking lots are farther from the airport, but the distance is often compensated with lower prices, 24-hour security, car-to-terminal shuttle services and other perks like frequent parker programs. Aside from off-site commercial parking lots allow you to reserve a parking spot in advance, which can be a real timesaver during peak travel times. In addition, many airport hotels offer stay, park and fly deals in which you stay at the hotel the night before your flight and then you can park your car at the hotel for free or a low daily rate. Just make sure the hotel parking lot is secure as some aren’t monitored around-the-clock like airport and commercial lots.
It’s too easy to forget where you parked or where you put the parking ticket after an extended trip. Even if you’re running late, take the time to note where you parked in your cell phone, PDA or on the parking ticket if you take it with you. Just make sure you don’t lose the parking ticket, because most airports charge a hefty fee for missing tickets. For that reason, it may be safer to leave the ticket in your car.
Airport Parking at Popular Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport Parking
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport Parking
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport Parking
- Los Angeles LAX Airport Parking
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport Parking
- Denver DEN Airport Parking
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport Parking
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport Parking
- Philadelphia PHL Airport Parking
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport Parking
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport Parking
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport Parking
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport Parking
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport Parking
- Boston Logan BOS Airport Parking
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport Parking
- La Guardia LGA Airport Parking
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport Parking
- Memphis MEM Airport Parking
- Miami MIA Airport Parking
- San Francisco SFO Airport Parking
- Orlando MCO Airport Parking
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport Parking
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport Parking
- Honolulu HNL Airport Parking
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport Parking
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport Parking
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport Parking
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport Parking
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport Parking
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport Parking
- Portland PDX Airport Parking
- Tampa TPA Airport Parking
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport Parking
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport Parking
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport Parking
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport Parking
- San Diego SAN Airport Parking
- San Antonio SAT Airport Parking
- Nashville BNA Airport Parking