Emergency / Medical Servicesat Omaha Eppley Airfield OMA Airport
People With Special Needs / Persons With Disabilities
1. When making airline reservations, be sure to mention your special needs, including wheelchair service.
2. Prime Flight Aviation Services (tel. 402-342-6066) provides wheelchair assistance from curb to gate.
3. TTY/TDD telephones are located at: (a) lower level central next to Gate 21 hallway, (b) upper level north and south ends, close to Omaha Steaks kiosks, (c) Concourse A and B in boarding gate areas.
4. For relay operator assistance dial 1-800-833-7352 or 711 or follow instructions where posted
5. For special parking spaces, call AMCO at 402-346-2466