INTERNATIONAL FALLS, RAINY LAKE AND RANIER AREA ATTRACTIONS:
* Voyageurs National Park – 218,000 acres of islands and waters. The park offers boat tours, special programs, interpretive centers.
* Rainy Lake – a world-class fishery, 212,000 acres, 929 miles of shoreline with another 635 miles around 1,600 islands.
* Rainy River – another world-class fishery – the source of the river begins near International Falls and flows west.
* Championship 18-Hole Golf Course on scenic Rainy River.
* Boise Paper Solutions – home of the second fastest papermaking machine in the world.
* Koochiching Historical Museum and Bronko Nagurski Museum.
Or visit the International Falls, Rainy Lake and Ranier Convention and Visitors Bureau