Idaho Falls Regional (IDA) Airport
Idaho Falls Regional IDA Airport Overview
IFRA Airport is located in Idaho City and borders on Interstate Hwy 15 (take Exit 119, go west on Grandview Drive and turn north on Skyline Drive).
With an estimated 279,000 passengers in 2015, Idaho Falls Regional Airport is presently served by major airlines, offering daily flights to hub cities in the western part of the U.S., with connections around the world:
- Allegiant - tel. 702-505-8888 - to Las Vegas LAS , Phoenix-Mesa AZA & (seasonal) to California destinations of Los Angeles LAX and Oakland OAK.
- Delta - tel. 800-221-1212 - to Salt Lake City SLC and seasonally to Minneapolis MSP
- United - tel. 800-864-8331 - to Denver DEN
NOTE: Passengers are urged to arrive at the airport at least two hours at the Airport, and 30 minutes at your gate prior to scheduled departure flight.
IFRA has one passenger terminal.
NOTE: Mobile smartphones can be downloaded with the airline app to check-in for flight & go straight to TSA security checkpoint, which now has electronic readers.
Present and future Airport developments: In July 2016 it was announced that IFRA is 'planning new infrastructure projects' (expanding northern baggage claim area; major runway & taxiway upgrades) and hoping to add an Alaska Airline flight to Seattle by early 2017.
2140 N. Skyline Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
- Website for Idaho Falls Regional: http://www.idahofallsidaho.gov/city/city-departments/idaho-falls-regional-airport.html
- Contact: email@example.com
- Phone: (208) 612-8224