OverviewTo get from Frankfurt Hahn Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi or a bus. The Airport Taxi is located at the Airport in Building 1358, Tel: +49 (0) 65 43 / 35 14. The taxi stand and bus stop are both to left of the main entrance, opposite the Information desk. Private Car, Van & Bus service is available by calling +49 (0) 6781 / 20 8122. Public transportation is available to the following destinations:
1. To Ida-Oberstein: Take Bus 351 at Bus Stop 4 – stops at train station (50 minutes) and goes on to Rhaunen Market (another 13 minutes).
2. To Trier (via Morbach): Take Bus 100 at Bus Stop 11. Multiple daily departures.
3. To Cochem - via Airport to Blankenrath central bus Terminal, Zell Lindenplatz, Bullay train station (with train connections to Cochen, Wittlich & Traben Trarbach), and on twice daily to Cochem train station. Take the Airport Shuttle Mosel Bus 750 which takes 46 mins to Bullay and 75 mins to Cohem. Available for at least 24-yr prior booking – Tel: 0180-5066-735.
4. To Simmern take the Rhein-Mosel Bus at stop 2 (with connections to Bingen & Bad Kreuznach). The bus departs 13 times a day, Tel: +49 (0) 6761/9066-0. The trip takes 38 mins.
5. To Kirn, take the Rhein Nahe Bus at Bus stop 4, which stops at Rhaunen Market and Kirn and takes 40-50mins to Kirn.
6. To Luxembourg - the new bus stops is in front of Hall B of the terminal.