Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Fukuoka Airport ( FUK ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Domestic Terminals T1, T2, T3 are connected to each other. (T1 & T2 are organized by airline-specific locations). The Subway station is between T-1 & T-2; the Express Bus to the City stops across from T2.
International Terminal (IT) across from the runway, is located in the western part of the Airport - connected to the domestic terminals by free shuttle bus (taking about 15 minutes between them).
Domestic Terminal 1 with three levels is next to the Control Tower. T
- Level 1 houses both Arrivals and Departure check-in : The Arrivals area has an Information counter, post office and baggage claim; there are two departures lobbies: one for JAL, JAC, AMX & FDA airlines; the other for IBX, ORC & ANA & Peach airline. After security check you proceed to level 2.
- Level 2 is the Departure level, housing airline-specific departure Lobbies, a VIP Lounge, and gateways leading to gates 10-18.
Domestic Terminal 2 with five above-ground levels (and access to the subway on its B1 level) houses the security center and 2 banks.
- Level 1 is the Arrivals level; it offers the baggage claim, rental car counters, information point, meeting point.
- Level 2 is the departure level and houses the ANA Lounge, JAL Sakura Lounge, departures lounges with access to gates 5 -9.
- Level 3 houses the VIP Lounge A-E, with food & drink and retail stores.
- Level 4 has an observation desk.
- The basement level houses the subway station 2 bank branches, the security center, and offers access to all three domestic terminals.
Domestic Terminal 3 with two levels.
- Level 1is the Arrivals level, which houses the baggage carrousels, traffic & sightseeing counters, bus information center & ticket booth, and outside two Bus stops for Express Buses to different destinations, a shuttle bus stop in the center to the International Terminal, and taxi stands.
- Level 2 is the Departure level with check-in facilities and houses a pharmacy, dental & medical clinic, the ANA lounge, a pharmacy, dental & medical clinics, and has access to gates 3 & 4 (currently only gate 4 is in operation.
International Terminal (IT) with 4 levels: (outside of level 1 are three HighwayBus stops, the shuttle bus stop to the Domestic Terminals, and the taxi stand).
- Level 1 is the Arrivals level housing the Arrivals Lobby, baggage claim, and Customs and Arrivlas Lobby with tourist information booth, bus & tourist information counters, rental car desk, currency exchange.
- Level 2 houses a VIP Room, a bank, and Immigration & Quarantine.
- Level 3 is the International Departures level - (while cars & taxis reach this level directly - shuttle buses arrive on level 1 (use elevator in terminal center). This level houses Airline check-in counters C through M, two departure lobbies on each side of the center, airline lounges, Customs and Immigration check, Duty-fee shops. After Immigration is access to the boarding area with duty-free shops and the boarding area with gates 53-55 & 56-59 on opposite ends.
- Level 4 houses the observation deck.
For transfer to a domestic terminal, use the shuttle bus which runs between T1,T3 and IT.
Services and amenities inside the terminals: Information desks are in each Terminal (T1, T2, T3 on the first floor 1F; I-T on Arrivals Concourse 1F). Other services include food & drink & retail concessons; baby-care rooms; banking, currency exchange and postal services; free internet access in departure lounges; left luggage delivery service, viewing galleries, Nippon Express counters, Lost & Found.
Medical/Dental & Pharmacy services: Maruoka Clinic at T3, 2F; Kawakami Dental Clinic at T3 2F; Ako Pharmacy at T3, 2F; Kyusyu Chiryoin (Acupuncture, etc.) at T2, 3F.
VIP Lounges are available in domestic terminals 1 & 2 and in the International terminal - for inquiries call 092-477-0055. The reservation desk is open daily 8am-7pm. It is requested that you fax the Airport's on-line reservation form (fax 092 477 0057), which can be done up to two months prior to day of use.
Airline & Airport Lounges:
- at Domestic Terminal 2, level 2, inside the boarding lobby are both the JAL Sakura Lounge and the ANA Lounge
- at the International Terminal, level 3, inside the boarding lobby, are the Fukuoka Lounge, the Europe Lounge, and the KAL Lounge.
Credit Card holder Lounge: TIME Relaxation Lounge at Domestic Terminal 2, level 2.
Public Pay-in Lounge - available to all paying passengers - at Domestic Terminal 2, level 3.