Goteborg-Landvetter (GOT) Airport
Goteborg-Landvetter GOT Airport Overview
Goteborg Landvetter Airport GOT (or Gothenberg Airport in the English translation) is Sweden's second-largest airport (after Stockholm Arlanda) and Goteborg's largest airport (the other is Goteborg City Airport).
The Airport is located in the small town of Landvetter, in the municipality of Harryda of western Sweden, and is 25 km southeast of Goteborg, and 40 km west of Boras. It is directly accessible via motorway 40 (Borasleden).
With an estimated 4.9 million passengers in 2012, Goteborg Landvetter Airport is served by many domestic and inernational airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe. Seasonal charter flights to popular vacation destinations are also available.
The on-Airport Landvetter Airport Hotel (tel. +46 (0)31 97 7550) is only 200 meters from the terminal, and meeting & conference rooms are available.
Goteborg-Landvetter Airport has a Domestic and an International passenger terminal.
Parking options at Goteborg Landvetter Airport: Parking facilities are numbered P2 through P7 and include pickup/ dropoff, short-term.
1.Short-term parking for 1 hr to 7 days is available in garages P3 & P4 and in outdoor lot P2 - both across from the terminal. Or use economy lots P5, P6 & P7, a 7-minute walk each.
2. Long-term parking for one week or more is available in the garages P3 & P4 across from the terminal, or use economy lots P5, P6 or P7, a 7-min. walk each.
3. Disabled parking with a valid permit is available in all parking facilities at the low price.
For parking information, call +46 31 94 10 33.
To get from Goteborg Landvetter Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi or a bus:
1. Flygbussarna takes passengers to the city of Gothenburg in 20 minutes, and in 30 minutes to Goteborg Central station.
2. If you drive, the road distance to Goteborg is 25 km and to Boras 45 km. To go northeast to Alingsas and beyond, the official route is via Partille. Most locals use a 15 km shortcut between Harryda and Lerum signposted as ‘Harskogen’. It is very poorly signposted since the road authority wants to avoid too much traffic on this very narrow and curvy road.
Goteborg-Landvetter GOT Airport Update History
- GOT Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- GOT Food & Stores - Oct 23, 2013
- GOT Airlines Served - Jun 20, 2013
- GOT Airport Intro - Jun 16, 2013