Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Goteborg-Landvetter Airport ( GOT ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
NOTE, however, that all check-in takes place in the international terminal, as all luggage has to be screened. Swedish customs rules necessitate strict separation of domestic and international gates.
Note also that 12 self-service baggage drop machines are now available, easing the check-in process.
- As you enter or depart the Terminal's ground level, you will find most of the pre-security services at the entrances/ exits (BRA Service Center, FOREX Bank, check-in for oversized baggage, Menzies, SAS, Turkish Airlines & X-Change - as well as the Pressbyran, drugstore, MAX restaurant, & a 7-Eleven store.)
- In the center of the ground level is a meeting point and Information counter, with a flower shop to the left and 'Ritazza' at right - with separate self-check-in counters on either side . Beyond the Information counter are separate check-in counters at east and west sides - with access in the center to security check, leading to the boarding area and gates.
- Priority Security Lane access is available to SAS passengers with either Plus or Business ticket or Eurobonus Gold.
- The new 'SAS Service Point' with self-check-in kiosks is open daily - located near check-in and baggage drop.
The Domestic Terminal (DT) has four air bridges with gates 12-14, and two gates with airside bus transfer at gates 10-11.
The International Terminal (IT) has four air bridges with gates (east to west) 12-14 15-17, 18A-18H, 19A, 19B, 20A, 20-B, and remote Gates 21A-B and 21C-D for airside bus transfer. Non-Schengen passengers need to pass strict passport control before proceeding to non-Schengen gates 20A-21D, while gate 19 can serve either Schengen/non-Schengen. Gates 16-18 are exclusively for Schengen traffic.
NOTE: IT's preliminary extension work started Fall 2016 - to be completed by 2020.
Amenities & services in the terminals include: The transfer area has several shops, cafes, FOREX bank and a restaurant. Check-in and Transit areas offer currency exchange. In the check-in hall is a conference facility (rented hourly or daily (Tel: 031-94 11 60). Children’s play areas are both outside the domestic hall, and at the far end of the domestic hall at Gate 12. Jetpak offers Courier and express deliveries. Wireless internet access is available and the Sidewalk Express also serves as internet point. Restaurants & Cafes, as well as shops offer many choices.
Airport and Airline Lounges:
- The 2 SAS Lounges are (a) across from gate 16 - to the right of the duty-free store; and (b) in the center past information counter and entrance to gates 18A-H.
- The BRA Lounge is nearr the enrance to gate 15
- The Menzies Lounge is is past the entrance to gates 18A-H.
Note: Icelandair passengers may use The SAS Lounge (Saga-class & Gold-card) or the Menzies Lounge (Comfort Class).