Granada-Jaen FGL (GRX) Airport
Granada-Jaen FGL GRX Airport Overview
Granada Jaen F.G. Lorca Airport GRX - also known as Granada Airport - serves Spain's province and city of Granada and its region of La Vega del Genil.
The Airport is located near the towns of Chauchina and Santa Fe, and about 17 km west of the city of Granada, Spain. It is accessible from Granada on motorway A-92, and from Jaen via N-44 & A-92.
With an estimated 0.7 million passengers in 2012, national and international, regular and low-cost airlines serve the Airport with domestic and European routes, offering direct and connecting flights throughout the world.
The passenger terminal at Granada Airport houses the Departures area on the ground floor with check-in desks, a shopping area, a restaurant and cafeteria area, as well as a waiting area.
Its Arrivals area on the ground floor has two gates, a baggage claim, police, civil guard and customs, leading to the arrivals hall with rental car counters, ATM cash machines and a waiting area.
Other amenities and services inside the terminal include: Tour operators Mundo Senior and Soltour; a VIP lounge (tel. 958 245 2200); Meeting rooms (tel. 958 245 208) for rent, accommodating 25-30 persons; information desks staffed by Aena (tel. 902 404 704), Iberia (tel. 958 245 238), and Granada & Jaen Tourist Board (tel. 958 245 269), as well as a Jaen tourist information access machine.
Parking options at Granada Airport include 845 parking spaces for short- and long-term parking, located in the parking lots across from the terminal.
To get from Granada Airport to your destination, you can rent a car (AurigaCrown, Avis, Europcar, Goldcar or Solmar), take a taxi or a bus:
The taxi stand is in front of the Arrivals area (tel. 606 052 925) .
Buses (ticket sale inside the passenger terminal):
1. The City Bus stops at the Arrivals area and makes the following stops: La Caleta, Jardines del Trunfo, Gran Via, Cathedral, Puerta Real & Palacio de Congresos. For schedules, contact Autocares Jo Gonzalez (tel. 958 490 164). The fare is 4 EUR.
2. Bus to Jaen: stops at Arrivals area and makes 3 daily trips to Jaen. Contact Asina Graells (tel. 902 422 242) for more information. The fare is 8.60 EUR.
3. Tourist Transfer Buses to Jaen, Baeza, Ubeda, Linares & Balen stop at Arrivals area and make daily routes between the Airport and La Loma cities. For more information contact Transfer Jaen (tel. 902 112 174).
Carretera antigua de Malaga
Chauchina, La Vega del Genil, ES-18329
- Website for Granada-Jaen FGL: http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Federico-Garcia-Lorca-Granada-Jaen/en/Home.html
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 91 321 1000
Granada-Jaen FGL GRX Airport Update History
- GRX Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- GRX Food & Stores - Oct 23, 2013
- GRX Airlines Served - Jun 20, 2013