Great Falls International Airport GTF
serves the city of Great Falls in the State of Montana, and its surrounding counties.
GTF Airport is about three miles from Great Falls, accessible via Interstate Hwy 15, connecting to US 89. It is also situated 120 miles from the Canadian border, and 93 miles northeast of Helena, the state capital. It is also within a few hours' drive from Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks.
With an estimated 372K passengers a year, Great Falls Airport is served by major airlines, offering nonstop flights to many US cities, with convenient connections.
NOTE: Passengers are urged to arrive at the terminal 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure! For questions regarding what not to bring to the airport or other security-related concerns, open www.TSA.gov.
The passenger terminal at Great Falls Airport
offers US Customs facilitie, a full-service restaurant; banquet facilities for up to 300 people; a gift shop, meeting rooms; a video conference room; a business center with high-speed internet; and Wi-Fi access in the lobby; and rental car desks.
Airlines currently serving the Terminal:
Alaska - tel. (800) 252-7522,
Allegiant - tel. (702) 505-8888,
Delta - tel. (800) 221-1212,
United - tel. (800) 864-8331.
(For taxi service call 406-453-3241)
- For Statewide PublicTransit
- tel. 800-714-7296 or visit: www.montanapublictransportation.com
- Great Falls Transit - tel. 406-727-0382 or visit: www.gftransit.com
- Salt Lake Express - tel. 800-356-9796 or visit: www.saltlakeexpress..com
- North Central Montana Transit - tel. 4067-265-4762 or visit: www.ncmtransit.org
- Greyhound Bus (1-800-231-2222) or visit: greyhound.com
- Golden Triangle Transit (406-470-0727) or visit: www.toolecountymt.gov
Amtrak (1-800-872-7245) or visit: www.amtrak.com