Great Falls GTF Airport Overview
Great Falls International Airport GTF serves the city of Great Falls in the State of Montana, and its surrounding counties.
GTF Airport is about three miles from Great Falls, accessible via Interstate Hwy 15, connecting to US 89. It is also situated 120 miles from the Canadian border, and 93 miles northeast of Helena, the state capital. It is also within a few hours' drive from Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks.
With an estimated 375K passengers a year, Great Falls Airport is served by major airlines, offering nonstop flights to many US cities, with convenient connections.
The passenger terminal at Great Falls Airport offers US Customs facilitie, a full-service restaurant; banquet facilities for up to 300 people; a gift shop, meeting rooms; a video conference room; a business center with high-speed internet; and Wi-Fi access in the lobby; and rental car desks.
Airlines currently serving the Terminal: Alaska /Horizon, Allegiant, Delta, Frontier, & United Express
Great Falls GTF Airport Update History
- GTF Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- GTF Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- GTF Food & Stores - Oct 11, 2013
- GTF Timezone - Oct 8, 2013
- GTF Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- GTF Email - Oct 8, 2013
- GTF GMT Offset - Oct 8, 2013
- GTF Security - Sep 18, 2013
- GTF Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- GTF Main Terminals - Sep 18, 2013
- GTF Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- GTF Parking On site - Jul 24, 2013
- GTF Airlines Served - Jun 20, 2013
- GTF Official Website Links - Jun 6, 2013