1. Parkade - Covered Hourly Parking: Ideal for short-term parking. Located on levels P1 and P2 of the Parkade. Watch for Hourly Parking signs as you approach and enter the Parkade. Fees:
First 30 mins - free
each hr - $4.
2. Parkade - Covered Daily Parking: Ideal for longer stays. Located on levels P1, P2, P3 and P4 of the Parkade. Watch for Daily Parking signs as you approach and enter the Parkade. Fees:
each hr - $4, up to
daily max (24 hrs) - $18
3. Economy Parking Lot: An open-air lot located a short walk from passenger terminal. As you enter the parking area, look for posted Economy sings. Note: This lot is based on availability on a first-come, first-serve basis. No reservations accepted. Fees:
each hr - $3, up to
daily max (24 hrs) - $14;
weekly max - $70.
4. Park N Fly Lot Designed for long-term parking and located minutes from passenger terminal on Barnes Drive. To access the lot, turn at the lights near Tim Hortons and follow the signs. Free shuttle service to the terminal is provided 24/7. Allow a little extra time for the shuttle. Upon return, contact the shuttle driver via a courtesy telephone located at the Ground Transportation kiosk in the Arrivals area. Fees:
daily - $11;
Payment Methods: For cash payments and assistance, all parking exits are staffed 24/7. The following parking options apply:
1. Credit Card Express: At the parking area entrance, insert your credit card with the stripe facing down and to the right. No ticket is required. Upon exiting through one of the pre-paid lanes at the exit Pay Plaza, simply insert the same credit card again, take your receipt and the parking fee will be charged to your credit card. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
2. MACPASS: customers who pay automatically via credit card can use their MACPASS to pay for airport parking at no extra fee. Simply push the MACPASS plus option button when entering, and then proceed to parking. Upon exiting via the MACPASS lane, your MACPASS transponder will be read, the gate will automatically open and the cost of parking will be processed through your MACPASS account. The cost of your airport parking will be charged to the credit card used to replenish your MACPASS account and will not affect the prepaid balance used for your bridge crossings. Only customers who choose the “MACPASS plus” option when entering will be charged through their MACPASS. Please visit www.MACPASS.com for information and conditions. Note: This payment option is not available at Park’N Fly.
3. Pay-on-Foot: At the parking area entrance, simply press the Ticket option button and take your ticket with you. When you’re ready to leave, you can pay for your parking at any of the “Pay-on-Foot” ticket stations located in the three Lower Level Tunnel exits, and at the P1 Level Footbridge and P2 Level Pedway exits. The pay stations accept credit cards, Interac debit cards, or cash. Once you’ve paid, proceed immediately to your vehicle. Keep your ticket, and insert it in the ticket machine at one of the pre-paid exit lanes at the Pay Plaza. This payment option is not available at Park’N Fly.
Disabled Parking Accessible designated parking is available in all airport parking areas. Watch for signs marking these designated spaces.
For more parking information call 902.873.1423 (terminal lot) or 902.873.4574 (Pa