With 5.4 million passengers in 2016, and three runways, Hanover Airport is served by domestic and international, regular and low-cost airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to European cities and beyond (with close to a hundred East European and Central Asian destinations). Seasonal charters take you to popular vacation destinations. The Airport is fully accessible (barrier-free).
On-Airport Hotels at Hannover Airport:
- The Holiday Inn Hannover Airport, a 4 star hotel, only 200 m from the passenger terminals (Tel: +49 (0) 511 – 77070), and
- The Maritim Airport Hotel, across from Terminals B/C (Tel.: +49 (0)511 97370).
Hannover Airport has four passenger terminals: connected TA/TB/TC. Departure and Arrival levels offer identical amenities, except that the Arrivals Level also houses customs. The Airport can be reached by the S-Bahn (subway) S5 (close to the terminal C entrance.
The Gate Areas at connected terminals A, B & C, at Departure levels: A gates 1-6, B gates 7-12; C gates 13-20.
Amenities & services include: Free WLAN internet access and T-Mobile HotSpots and at NewsCafe at Terminal C at departures, Information desks, food & drink establishments & shops, EC-cash machines or ATMs, bank branch & Travelex (at T-B), lost & found, Kiddy Land, police, automatic money changer, conference room, luggage storage, luggage tracing, tax-free shops, meeting point, chapel, Islamic prayer room, lounge, drugstore, observation deck. Rental car counters are in the Arrivals area.
The Airport Service Center in Terminal B is open 24/7 and located on the Arrivals level (tel. +49 (0)511 977-0; fax 977-1374).
- The Karl Jatho Lounges 1 & 2 are between terminals A & B (tel. +49 (0) 511 977-4880).
- Lufthansa's Busines Lounge and Senator Lounge are in the security area of Terminal A and accessible by all Star Alliance customers.
- Large digital information screens are now available on all three terminals.
- Wizz Air started service late October 2016.