OverviewTransportation from Atlanta Hartsfield Airport: The Ground Transportation Center (tel. 404-530-6674 /fax 762 3561) color-coded all transportation means for easy identification for loading & unloading zones: Taxis: yellow, Zone 1; hotel shuttles: green, Zone 4; Local/ regional shuttles: red, Zone 3; parking shuttles: orange, Zone 2; International shuttle connector: red, Zone 3.
1. Shared-ride shuttles (available during flight hours, providing services to hotels, convention centers, businesses and residences). You can choose between local and regional shuttles (share-rides)--Local shuttles run about 15 minutes apart, and Regional shuttles depart 30 minutes to an hour.
(a) Shuttle services to mid- and downtown Atlanta & Buckhead depart every 15 mins and include vans, minibuses & Charter buses - operated by A-National Limousine (tel. 404-941-3440 or 877-799-6282; fax 404-762-5007, or visit taass.net.
(b) The international shuttle connector also offers separate services to the rental car center, a 15-minute ride, and to the domestic terminal's ground transportation center at its west end, where passengers can make connection to their gates, or parking areas, or to the MARTA train to downtown.
2. Atlanta's MARTA Trains - Gold & Red Lines - start at Atlanta Airport; both connect to the Green & Blue lines at 'Five Points'. For more information contact the Customer Service at 404-848-5000 or e-mail email@example.com.
(a) The Gold Line ends at Doraville station on I-85;
(b) the Red line ends at North Spring and GA-400 roads. (Note that the Red Line after 7pm only operates between North Spring & Lindbergh, where you need to transfer to continue trip.)
(c) The Blue line runs east to west from Indian Creek to Hamilton Holmes, with transfer to yellow & gold lines at Five Points.
(c) The Green line runs a shorter distande east to west from Edgewood to Bankhead, with transfer to yellow & red lines at Five Points.
Rail Stations (in alphbetical order)::
Airport, Arts Center, Ashby, Avondale, Bankhead, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Chamblee, Civic Center, College Park, Decatur, Dome/GWCC/Philips/CNN, Doraville, Dunwoody, East Lake, East Point, Edgewood/Candler Park, Five Points, Garnett, Georgia State, Hamilton Holmes, Indian Creek, Inman Park/Reynoldstown, Kensington, King Memorial, Lakewood/Ft. McPherson, Lenox, Lindbergh Center, Medical Center, Midtown, North Avenue, North Springs, Oakland City, Peachtree Center, Sandy Springs, Vine City, West End, West Lake
3. Atlanta's MARTA Buses and their many routes are listed at: marta.com/bus-routes-by-route.aspx - or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,
4. Greyhound Flightlink (for reservation call 1-888-287-6359 or visit greyhound.com) is located in Terminal North, lower level (from baggage claim area use the escalator down).
5. Amtrak: Amtrak is not on-Airport grounds; for door-to-door service to Amtrak call either 404-942-3440 /41. Amtrak is located at Peachtree N.W., in Atlanta (tel. 800-872-7245 or visit amtrak.com).