Haugesund Karmoy (HAU) Airport
Haugesund Karmoy HAU Airport Overview
Haugesund Airport Karmoy HAU is located on the west side of the Norwegian island and municipality of Kamoy, southwest of the town of Haugesund (a 15-20 minute drive). If you drive to the Airport, Highway 47 south takes you to the Helganeswegen; continue northwest to the Airport. Service hours at present are Mon-Fri 5:15am-1am; Sat 6:40am-7:30pm; Sun: 8am-1am.
With one runway and an estimated 524,000 passengers a year, Haugesund Airport is presently served by Norwegian Air Shuttle, Ryanair SAS, Winderoe & Wizz Air airlines, offering direct & connecting flights to all points of the globe.
t is recommended to arrive at least one hour prior to scheduled domestic departure, 1.5 hrs before scheduled international depature and at least two hours prior to charter departures.
Haugesund Airport has one passenger terminal. Aside from the check-in counters, self-service check-in machines are located nearby. Some Airlines also let you check in on the internet or by mobile phone - check with your airline. Services and amenities inside the terminal: Rental car counters for Avis, Sixt, Europcar & Hertz are in the arrivals area. Meeting rooms can be rented on an hourly basis (tel. +47 67 031013; fax 031029). The terminal also offers internet access and food & drink options.
Parking options at Haugesund Airport include short-term & long-term parking in both lots: Closest to the terminal is available is lot P1 with 111 parking spaces.. Within easy walking distance is Lot P2 (behind P1) with 395 spaces. Payment machines accept coins and credit cards. For more parking information call +47 815 32 132.
To get from Haugesund Airport Karmoy to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi (+47 52 818181 / 808080), or a bus:
1. The Airport bus to the City makes several stops on the way and takes 25-30 mins. For schedules visit: flybussen.no
2. The Kystbussen (visit: http://kystbussen.no/default.aspx ) schedules its departure from the airport according to Ryanair's arrival - departing 25 minutes thereafter and taking 20-30 minutes to Haugesund's center.
Avinor, Haugesund lufthavn, Karmoy
- Website for Haugesund Karmoy: http://www.avinor.no/en/airport/haugesund/frontpage
- Contact: http://www.avinor.no/en/airport/haugesund/aboutus
- Phone: +47 67 03 1010
Haugesund Karmoy HAU Airport Update History
- HAU Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- HAU Food & Stores - Jul 6, 2013
- HAU Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013