OverviewPublic Transportation from the Airport - use the Multi-Modal Transport Center: Passengers looking for point-to-point transport services can use the cross-boundary limousine to get to their PRD destinations directly.
The Transport Department can be reached at tel. +852 2804 2600 or visit: td.gov.hk
Bus contacts: (N routes are night buses; S Routes are shuttle buses to the airport.)
1. Citybus +852 2873 0818 - citybus.com.hk/ (Airbus Service - A Routes A10, 11, 12, 21, 22, & 29; Exteral Bus - E Routes A11, 21, 22, 22A, 22P, 22X & 23).
2. Long Win Bus +852 2261 2791 - kmb.hk/ (Airbus Service - A routes A31, 33, 41, 41P, & ). External Bus - E routes E32,, 33, 33P, 34, 41 & 42.
3. New Lantao Bus +852 2984 9848 - newlantaobus.com/ (A route A35)
4. Discovery Bay Transit Services +852 3651 2345 - hkri.com/
5. Park Island Transport +852 2946 8888 - pitcl.com.hk
1. Buses depart from Terminal 2 (T2). Some 320 coach trips a day link HKG Airport with 160 destinations in 90 PRD cities and towns. Most bus services are provided by Sinoway, GoGo Bus, Eternal East Cross Border Coach (these three also provide shuttle services to Huanggang, Shataukok & Shenzhen Bay Port (at T2, Coach Station, ticket counters C10-C14) & China Travel Tours:
(a) 'Sinoway' Express, at Coach Station of T2, ticket counter C10 (tel. +82 3197 9309) takes you to: Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhaoqing, Jiangmen, Zhongshan, Meizhou, Heyuan, Guangxi (Guilin), Fujiang (Xiamen, Quanzhou, Sanming).
(b) Go Go Bus, at Coach Station of T2, ticket counter C13 (tel. -852 2261 2555) takes you to: Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Huizhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Yangjiang, Yunfu, Chaoyang.
(c) Eternal East Cross-Border Coach, at Coach Station T2, counter C13 (tel. +852 2261 2555) tatkes you to: Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Huizhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Meizhou.
(d) China Travel Tours, at Coach Station T2, counter C11 (tel. +852 3559 1474) takes you to Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhuhai, Zhaoqing, Guangxi (Nanning).
2. The Airport Express train runs every 12 mins, 5:50am-1:15am, between the Airport and Hong Kong's City center, a trip of 24 mins. (Kowloon & Hong Kong Stations offer free advance check-in 90 mins to a day). To get to Disneyland Resort, change to the Tung Chung Line at Tsing Yo Station, getting off at Sunny Bay Station.
3. The SkyPier cross-boundary ferry service (tel. +852 2215 3232) connects passengers between the PRD and international destinations via HKG, in comfort and without going through immigration and customs formalities in Hong Kong. Six PRD ports – Shenzhen Shekou and Fuyong, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Zhuhai and Macau – currently offer these speedy cross-boundary arrangements. Passengers can even pre-check their baggage and obtain their boarding pass at Fuyong, Shekou, Macau and Dongguan Humen.
|Description:||Hong Kong International Airport is well served by public bus routes, taking passengers to and from most parts of Hong Kong. Comfortable and relatively inexpensive, they offer a convenient transport option|