Online check-in & baggage payment
EasyCheck-in Online: Within 24 hrs of scheduled departure flight; then simply drop off bags at “Baggage Drop” or curbside check-in station within 6 hrs of departure. Higher fees apply for Airport check-in. Check-in closes 45 min. prior to flights with U.S., Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands, and 1 hr prior to international flights.
Carry-on Baggage Rules & Fees
You may carry (a) on one bag up to 9x14x22 inches or 23x35x56 cm, or 45 linear inches, 115 cm, up to 40lb/18kg; (b) one personal item (briefcase, garment bag, laptop computer, purse or small backpack) and (3) camera, umbrella, diaper bag, assistive devices, outer garments, reading material & on-board food. All items must fit either into the overhead bin or under your seat. If baggage cannot be safely stowed it will be moved to to the aircraft's baggage hull, considered as checked baggage, and charged accordingly.
Checked Baggage Rules & Fees
1. All overweight/oversized charges are per piece. 2. Exception to checked baggage charges apply to: 1. to strollers & car seats; wheelchairs; 2. International connections by Alaska or Horizon airline passengers to other airlines, within 12 hrs of arrival in connecting city, may apply baggage allowance & weight restrictions of the international airline; provided a ticketing & baggage agreement is in place between the airlines. Call Reservations at 1-800-547-9308 for more information.
BAGGAGE RULES & FEES BY DESTINATION
- Destination To All Destinations
- Linear dimensions/weight 62in/157cm; 50lb/23kg; Military members 70 lbs
- Regular size & weight fees First 2 bags $30 each; bag 4 & over $50. Child using Unaccompanied Child Service: first three bags $20; bag 4 & over $50 each
- Overweight fees $50 for 51-100 lb; military 70 lb. Not to exceed over 100lb/115in*
- Oversized fees $50 for 63-80in; $75 for 81-115in*
- First Class confirmed at check-in First Class confirmed at check-in
- Mileage Plan MVP & MVP Gold members Mileage Plan MVP & MVP Gold members